- Volume 18 Issue 6
Prognostic meteorological model, MM5V3 (Mesoscale Model 5 Version 3) was used to assess the effects of the land-use modifications on spatial variations of temperature and wind fields in Busan during the selected period of summer season in 2000. We first examined sensitivity analysis for temperature between MM5V3 predictions and meteorological data observed at 4 AWS (Automatic Weather System) stations in Busan, which exhibited low structural and accurate errors (Mean Bias Error, MBE: 0.73, Root Mean Square Error, RMSE: 1.18 on maximum). The second part of this paper, MMSV3 simulations for the modification of land-use was performed with 1 km resolution in target domain, 46
- 한국대기환경학회지 v.16 no.4 인공열과 land-use가 부산시의 열적 환경에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구 김유근;이화운;홍정혜;손은하
- 대한원격탐사학회지 v.11 no.3 토지이용 변화가 국지기후에 미치는 영향 이현영
- Landscape and Urban Planning v.48 The use of climate knowledge in urban planning Eliasson,I. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0169-2046(00)00034-7
- S. Afr. Geogr. J. v.61 A possible heat island effect on Bezuidenhout Valley air circulation and temperature distribution Goldreich, Y. https://doi.org/10.1080/03736245.1979.10559612
- Proc. Sci. Conf. Israel Ecol. Soc. Sede Boker, 10th Influence of urbanization on mountain and vally wind regine Goldreich,Y.
- J. Meteo. Soc. Japan Upgrade of surface boundary condition for numerical simulation of urban climate based on very precise geographic information Ichinose,T.;K.Shimodozono
- Atmos. Environ. v.25B The effects of land-use and anthropogenic heating on the surface temperature in the Tokyo metropolitan area : A numerical experiment Kimura,F.;S.Takahashi
- Proc. WMO Symp. on Meteor. as Related to Urban and Regional land-use Planning, Tech. Note 444 Inadvertent modification of the city atmosphere and the prospect for planned to urban climates Oke,T.R.
- J. Clim. v.4 Nonlinear influence of mesoscale land-use on weather and climate Pielke, R. A.;G. A. Dau;J. S. Snook;T. J. Lee;T. G. F. Kittel https://doi.org/10.1175/1520-0442(1991)004<1053:NIOMLU>2.0.CO;2
- Enter. Build. v.31 Vegetation as a climatic component in the design of an urban street an empirical model for predicting the cooling effect of urban green areas with trees Shashua-Bar,L.;M.E.Hoffman
- J. Appl. Meteor. v.15 A theoretical study of the St. Louis heat island: the wind and temperature distribution Vukovich,F.M.;W.J.King https://doi.org/10.1175/1520-0450(1976)015<0417:ATSOTS>2.0.CO;2