- Volume 18 Issue 6
The Metropolitan Tracer Experiment (METREX) was performed over the Washington, D.C. area using two inert, non-deposition perfluorocarbon gases for over 1 year period (November 1983∼December 1984). Two perfluorocarbon gas tracers (PDCH, PMCH) were released simultaneously at intervals of every 36 hours for 6 hours, regardless of the meteorological conditions in metropolitan area. Samples were collected continuously for 8 hours at a central downtown and two adjacent suburban locations. Monthly air samples were collected at 93 sites across the whole region (at urban, suburban, and rural locations). The purpose of this study is to simulate INPUFF and ISCST model using METREX data, and to compare calculated and observed concentrations. In the case of INPUFF simulation, two meteorological input data were used. One is result data from wind field model which was calculated by diagnostic wind model (DWM), the other is meteorological data observed at single station. Here, three kinds of model calculation were performed during April and July 1984; they include (1) INPUFF model using DWM data (2) INPUFF model using single meteorological data (3) ISCST model. The monthly average concentration data were used for statistic analysis and to draw their horizontal distribution patterns. Eight-hour-averaged concentration was used to describe movement of puff during the episode period. The results showed that the concentrations calculated by puff model (INPUFF) were better than plume model (ISCST). In the case of puff model (INPUFF), a model run using wind field data produced better results than that derived by single meteorological data.
- 강원대학교 이학석사학위 논문 미국 Washington, D.C.의 장기간 추적자 확산실험 자료를 이용한 INPUFF와 ISC모델의 평가 송은영
- 한국대기보전학회지 v.5 no.2 단일배출된 대기오염 단기모델에 관한 연구 (Tracer Gas에 의한 확산 실험) 이종범;강인구
- 한국대기보전학회지 v.12 no.5 추적자 확산 실험에 의한 야간 강안정층하에서의 가우시안 퍼프모델의 평가 이동범;김산;김용국;조창래;유승도
- 대기오염물질 장거리 이동 이해를 위한 추적자 확산 실험 이종범;이강웅;노철언;김혜경
- 국립환경연구원 v.231 대기오염물질 장거리 이동 이해를 위한 추적자 확산 실험 이종범;이강웅;노철언;김혜경
ISC3 모델에 의한 수도권지역의 동계
$SO_2$농도 산출 탁종석
- Atmospheric Environment v.6 Discussion on chimney plumes in netural and stable surroundings Briggs,G.A. https://doi.org/10.1016/0004-6981(72)90120-5
- Lectures of air pollution and environmental impact analyses Plume rise predictions Briggs,G.A.
- NOAA Technical Memorandum ERL ARL-140 Metropolitan Tracer Experiment(METREX) Draxler,R.R.
- J. Climate Applied Meteorology v.22 Estimating plume dispersion: A comparison of several sigma schemes Irwin,J.S. https://doi.org/10.1175/1520-0450(1983)022<0092:EPDACO>2.0.CO;2
- J. Climate and Applied Meteorology v.3 A diffusion stability model for an urban area Turner,D.B.
- INPUFF(INtegrated PUFF) Model: A Multiple Source Gaussian puff Dispersion Algorithm User's Guide U.S.EPA
- User's guide for the Industrial Source Complex model, Vol. II U.S.EPA