- Volume 11 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
Effects of Recycled Washwater on Pollutant Removal and Particle Characteristics during Coagulation
회수수가 응집공정의 오염물질 제거 및 입자특성에 미치는 영향
- 문병현 (창원대학교 환경공학과) ;
- 김승현 (경남대학교 공간환경시스템공학부) ;
- 박미선 (창원대학교 환경공학과) ;
- 이향인 (창원대학교 환경공학과) ;
- 이강춘 (동의대학교 환경공학과)
- Published : 2002.09.01
The recycled washwater, which has different water quality and is produced about 5 to 20% of the total water volume treated, affects the unit operation of water treatment, especially coagulation process. However, the effects of recycled washwater on unit operation of water treatment have not been fully investigated. In this study, effects of recycled washwater on coagulation process were investigated to find the optimum coagulation condition by analyzing turbidity,
Recycling Water;Coagulation;Turbidity;TOC;Al;Particle Size;Fractal dimension
- Waite, T. D., 1999, Measurement and implications of floc structure in water and wastewater treatment, Colloids and Surfaces A : Physicochem. Eng. Aspects, 151, 27-41. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0927-7757(98)00634-7
- Guan, J., T. D. Waite, and R. Amal, 1998, Rapid structure characterization of bacterial aggregates, Environ. Sci. Technol., 32(23), 3735-3742. https://doi.org/10.1021/es980387u
- ASCE, AWWA, 1998, Water Treatment Plant Design, 3rd. Ed., McGraw- Hill.
- 한무영, 이재원, 1997, 회수수가 정수장 응집공정에 미치는 영향, 대한토목학회 학술발표회, 519-522.
- 고영송, 남상호, 1994, 응집처리시 잔류알루미늄의 농도와 플록의 특성, 한국수질보전학회지, 10(4), 435-442.
- Kim, S. H. and C. H. Yoon, 2000, Reducing residual aluminum concentration at water treatment plant by improving filtration performance, Environmental Engineering Research, 5(4), 207-212.
- Kawamura, S., 1991, Integrated design of water treatment facilities, John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- 환경부, 1997, 기존 정수장 효율향상기술, 제2단계 2차년도 연차보고서, 한국수자원공사.