- Volume 11 Issue 9
Land-use types should be included in air pollutant diffusion model because a complex mixture of various land-use patterns with computational grid can make errors in calculation of several parameters. However, the air pollutant diffusion model has generally been treated with a uniform component with land-use type in each mesh because of the complexity of the simulation. This study presents a numerical simulation of the horizontal distribution of
dry deposition velocity;land-use/land cover;
- Civerolo, K. L., G. Sistla, S. T. Rao, and D. J. Nowak, 2000, The effects of land use in meteorological modeling : implications for assessment of future air quality scenarios. Atmospheric Environment, 34, 1615-1621. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1352-2310(99)00393-3
- Deardorff, J. W., 1977 A Parameterization of Ground-Surface Moisture Content for Use in Atmospheric Prediction Model, J. of Appl. Meteo., 16, 1182-1185. https://doi.org/10.1175/1520-0450(1977)016<1182:APOGSM>2.0.CO;2
- Rodhe, H., P. Crutzen, and A. Vanterpol, 1981, Formulation of sulfuric and nitric acid in the atmosphere during long range transport, Tellus, 33, 132-141. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.2153-3490.1981.tb01739.x
- 이화운, 김유근, 문난경, 2000, 하계 활엽수림에서의 대기오염물질 건성침착속도의 일변화 추정, 한국기상학회지 36(3), 309-316.
- Fay, J. A. and J. J. Rosenzweig, 1980, An analytical diffusion model for long distance transport of air pollutants, Atmospheric Environment, 14, 335-365.
- J. R., Zhang L., Li Y. and D. Johnson, 1999, Description and Evaluation of a Model of Deposition Velocities for Routine Estimates of Air Pollutant Dry Deposition over North America, Part I : Review of past measurements and model results, Atmospheric Environment, 33, 5037-5051. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1352-2310(99)00250-2
Padro, J, H. H. Newmannm, and G. D. Hartog, 1991, An investigation of the ADOM dry deposition module using summertime
$O_3$measurements above a deciduous forest, Atmospheric Environment, 25A, 8, 1689-1704.
- Sailor, D., 1995, Simulated urban climate response to modifications in surface albedo and vegetative cover, J. Appl. Meteo, 34, 1694 -1704. https://doi.org/10.1175/1520-0450-34.7.1694
- Schluzen, K. H. and S. Pahl, 1992, Modification of dry deposition in a developing sea-breeze circulation - A numerical case study. Atmospheric Environment, 26, 51-62. https://doi.org/10.1016/0960-1686(92)90260-R
- Sehmel, G. A., 1980, Particle and gas dry deposition : a review. Atmospheric Environment, 14, 983-1011. https://doi.org/10.1016/0004-6981(80)90031-1