- Volume 11 Issue 9
According to tourism resources in Kyonggi province, tourist behavior was dramatically different in that tourists utilizing natural resources were mainly interested in static tourism activities and sight seeing activities while tourist using socio-cultural resources preferred with dynamic tourism activities and relaxation tourism. Therefore, the objectives of reconstruction should be adjusted depending on types of tourism resources (i.e. natural and socio-cultural resources) or natural intensity as well as the development goal of recreational tourism. In contrast, historic and cultural resources surrounded with natural resources showed higher revisit rate, and was conceived as better touring site than individual resource because of historical people, traditional custom, natural sight seeing, etc. Therefore, it is believed that proper utilization of natural resources will increase revisit rate and create new conception as a famous touring site.
Natural Resources;Tourism & Recreational Activities;Tourism Development
- 박구원, 조태동, 2001, 도시근교림에서 산림휴양 시설의 정비동향과 문제, 한국산림휴양학회지, 5(3), 27-38.
- 안봉원, 1982, 도시근교림의 레크레이션기능제고를 위한 기초연구(이용행태를 중심으로), 한국조경학회지, 10(1), 9-20.
- 大宣直花, 石橋整司, 1999, 都市近郊森林レクリエーシヨソ地域における來訪者の意識と行動, 森林環境資源科學, 37, 35-51.
- 林業經營硏究所, 1972, 都市林, 農林出版株式會社, 273-274pp.
- 構尾良降, 1982, 觀光地の類型區分の必要性(內閣總理大臣官房審議室編 望ましい國內觀光の實現のたぬに)