- Volume 17 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
SOME REMARKS ON QUASI AND WEAKLY QUASI CONTINUOUS FUNCTIONS
- Kim, Seung-Wook (Department of Mathematics, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies) ;
- Song, Hyun-Jung (Graduate School of Science and Technology, Chiba University)
- Published : 2002.10.01
Since N. Levin  in 1961 defined the weakly continuous function, there is a lot of weakened forms of continuous function. In this paper we consider two forms of the weakened form of continuous function and study the some properties of them.
- Amer. Math. Monthly v.68 A decomposition of continuity in topological spaces N. Levin
- Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. v.24 Properties of almost continuous functions Paul E. Long;Earl E. Mcgehee Jr.
- Intern. J. Math. & Math. Sci. v.10 no.1 Properties of some weak forms of continuity T. Noiri https://doi.org/10.1155/S0161171287000139