- Volume 11 Issue 7
UV photolysis process is little known in parts of air pollution treatment, so there are not many applications in field. Therefore we have to do more experiment and study application possibility for treatment of VOCs(Volatile organic compounds). To solve these problems, we have been studying for simultaneous application of this technology. It has shown that concentration of TCE and B.T.X., diameter of reactor and wavelength of lamp have effected on decomposition efficiency. Analysis of TCE and B.T.X. concentration was carried out by GC-FID. A cylinderical reactor consisting of a quartz tube and a centrally located lamp(
- Moretti, E. C., 1998, Clean air act, regulation and implementation, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2, 1165-1191pp.
- 환경부, 1999, 환경백서.
- Lan Barnes, 1998, Hydrocarbons in the atmosphere, Environmental analysis and remediation, John Wiley& Sons, Inc., 4, 2231-2234pp.
- 환경부, 1998, 휘발성 유기화합물 관리대책.
- 환경부, 1997, 휘발성 유기화합물질 규제대상설정 및 관리방안에 관한 연구
- Yamamoto, T. 1997, VOC Decomposition by Nonthermal plasma processing - A New Approach, Journal of Electrostatics, 42, 227-238. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0304-3886(97)00144-7
- 탁현기, 1995, VOCs의 문제점 및 처리기술, 첨단환경기술.
- U.S. EPA, 1998, Handbook for Air Toxics Emission Inventory Development, Volume I: Stationary Sources.