- Volume 11 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
A study on bulk deposition flux of dustfall and insoluble components by the wind intensity in Busan, Korea
바람의 강도에 따른 강하먼지와 불용성 성분의 조성특성
- 황용식 (인제대학교 의과대학 산업의학교실 및 산업의학연구소) ;
- 김유근 (부산대학교 대기과학과) ;
- 박종길 (인제대학교 환경시스템학부) ;
- 문덕환 (인제대학교 의과대학 산업의학교실 및 산업의학연구소)
- Published : 2002.07.01
Weather elements were observed by the AWS (Automatic Weather System) and dustfall particles were collected by the modified American dust jar (wide inlet bottle type) at 4 sampling sites in Busan area from March. 1999 to February, 2000. Thirteen chemical species (Al, Ca, Cd, Cr, Cu, Fe, K, Mg, Mn, Ni, Pb, Si, and Zn) were analyzed by AAS and ICP. The purposes of this study were to estimate qualitatively various bulk deposition flux of dustfall and insoluble components by applying regional and seasonal wind intensity. Frequency of wind speed were found in order of low(1-3m/s), very low(<1m/s), medium(3-8m/s) and high(>8m/s), and annual mean had higher range at low(1-3m/s) for 56.3%. Strong negative linear correlation were observed between dustfall and wind direction (northeastern and eastern), but strong positive linear correlation were observed between dustfall and wind direction (western and northwestern) at industrial, commercial and coastal zone(p<0.05). While a negative correlation were observed between wind speed frequency of very low(<1 m/s) and dustfall, and positive correlation were observed between wind speed frequency of low(1-3m/s) and dustfall in coastal zone(p<0.05). The correlation coefficient was observed 0.556 between wind speed frequency of low(1-3m/s) and Ni by commercial zone(p<0.05). The correlation coeffcient show well-defined insoluble trace metals (Al, Ca, Cr, Cu, Fe, Pb, and Zn) and wind speed frequency of low(1-3m/s) at coastal zone, which was found significant difference(p<0.01).
- Al-Momani, I.F., O.Y. Ataman, M.A. Anwari, S. Tuncel, C. Kose, and G. Tuncel, 1995, Chemical composition of precipitation near an industrial area at Izmir, Turkey, Atmospheric Environment, 29(10), 1131-1143. https://doi.org/10.1016/1352-2310(95)00027-V
- Zhang, X., R. Arimoto, Z. An, T. Chen, G. Zhang, G. Zhu, and X. Wang, 1993, Atmospheric trace elements over source regions for Chinese dust: Concentrations, sources and atmospheric deposition on the loess plateau, Atmospheric Environment, 17A(13), 2051-2067.
- Wu, Z.Y., M. Han, Z.C. Lin, and J,M. Ondov, 1994, CBAD Study, Year 1 : Sources and Dry deposition of selected elements in Aerosol particles, Atmospheric Environment, 28(8), 1471-1486. https://doi.org/10.1016/1352-2310(94)90208-9
- 최재천, 김 산, 이민영, 이선기, 1995, 제주도와 울릉도의 강하분진 중 수용성 성분에 관한 연구, 한국대기보전학회지, 11(4), 331-337.
- 김기현, 이강웅, 1998, 해양환경의 에어로졸 화학 - 농도와 함량비를 이용한 이온성분간의 관계에 대한 추론, 한국대기보전학회지, 14(2), 143-152.
- De Miguel, E., J. F. Llamas, Enrique, Chacon, Torunn Berg, Steinar Larssen, Oddvar Royset, and Marit Vadset, 1997, Origin and patterns of distribution of trace elements in street dust; Unleaded petrol and urban lead, Atmospheric Environment, 31(17), 2733-2740. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1352-2310(97)00101-5
- Harrison, R.M., J.P. Shi, and M.R. Jones, 1999, Continuous measurements of aerosol physical properties in the urban atmosphere, Atmospheric Environment, 33, 1037-1047. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1352-2310(98)00353-7
- Harrison, R.M., M. Jones, and G. Collins, 1999, Measurements of the physical properties of particles in the urban atmosphere, Atmospheric Environment, 33, 309-321. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1352-2310(98)00164-2
- Chester, R. and G.F. Bradshaw, 1991, Source control on the distribution of particulate trace metals in the North Sea atmosphere, Marine Pollut. Bull., 22, 30-36. https://doi.org/10.1016/0025-326X(91)90442-U
- Krell, U. and E. Roecker, 1988, Model simulation of the atmospheric inputs of lead and cadmium into the North Sea, Atmospheric Environment, 22, 375-381. https://doi.org/10.1016/0004-6981(88)90043-1
- Lodge, J.P., 1989, Methods of Air Sampling and Analysis, 3rd ed., Lewis Publishers, New York, 440-445pp.
- Vallack, H.W. and D.E. Shillito, 1998, Suggested guidelines for deposited ambient dust, Atmospheric Environment, 32(16), 2737-2744. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1352-2310(98)00037-5
- 강병욱, 강공언, 김민영, 1992, 서울시 강하분진 중 수용성 성분의 강하량, 한국대기보전학회지, 8(4), 240-246.
- Franson, M.A. et al., 1992, Standard methods for the examination of water and wastewater "Preliminary treatment of samples, 3030 E. Nitric acid digestion", 18th ed., American Public Health Association, Washington.
- 정충영, 최이규, 1998, SPSSWIN을 이용한 통계 분석, 제3판, 무역경영사, 서울, 518pp.
- Loranger S., M. Tetrault, G. Kenned, and J. Zayed, 1996, Manganese and other trace elements in urban snow near an expressway, Environmental Pollution, 2, 203-211.
- 김유근, 박종길, 문덕환, 황용식, 2001, 부산지역 강하먼지와 불용성 성분의 침적량에 관한 연구, 한국환경과학회지, 10(3), 209-216.
- Harrison, S.J., J.A. Vale, and C.D. Watts, 1993, The estimation of aerial inputs of metals to estuarine waters from point pattern data using an isoplething technique: Severn Estuary, U.K, Atmospheric Environment, 27A(15), 2365-2373.