- Volume 9 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Statistical Image Processing using Java on the Web
- Lim, Dong Hoon (Department of Information Statistics and Research Institute of Computer and Information Communication, Gyeongsang National University) ;
- Park, Eun Hee (Korea Game Development & Promotion Institute)
- Published : 2002.08.01
The web is one of the most plentiful sources of images. The web has an immediate need for image processing technology in Java. This paper provides a practical introduction to statistical image processing using Java on the web. The paper describes how images are represented in Java and deals with four image processing operations based on basic statistical methods: point processing, spatial filtering, edge detection and image segmentation.
- Outliers in Statistical Data Barnett, V.;Lewis, T.
- Pattern Recognition v.19 no.3 Nonparametric tests for edge detection in noise Bovik, A. C.;Huang, T. S.;Munson, D. C. https://doi.org/10.1016/0031-3203(86)90011-7
- Digital Image Processing: a practical introduction using Java Efford, N.
- Digital Image Processing Gonzalez, R.C.;Woods, R.E.
- Computer Vision, Graphics, and Image Processing v.43 Statistical theory of edge detection Huang, J.S.;Tseng, D. H. https://doi.org/10.1016/0734-189X(88)90087-4
- 한국정보처리학회논문집 v.7 no.3 에지검출을 위한 통계적 검정법 Lim, D.H.;sung, S.H.
- 응용통계 연구 v.14 no.1 잡음영상에서 에지 검출을 위한 이표본 검정법 Lim, D.H.;Park, E.H.
- Image Processing in Java Lyon, D.A.