- Volume 11 Issue 6
Heavy metals like Mercury and Cadmium cause various kinds of toxicities in the organs of Liver and Kidney. To observe the results of toxicity in the liver, kidney, and serum when the rats were injected subcutaneously with HgCl
- Edwards, T. and B.C. McBride, 1975, Biosynthesis and degradation of methylmercury in human faeces, Nature, 253, 462. https://doi.org/10.1038/253462a0
- Kowel, N.E., D.E. Johnson, D.F. Kaemer, and H.R. Pahren, 1979, Normal levels of cadmium in diet, urine, blood and tissues of inhabitants of the United States, I. Toxical. Environ. Health, 5, 995. https://doi.org/10.1080/15287397909529809
- Friberg, L., 1950, Health. hazards in the manufacture of alkaline accumulators with special reference to chronic cadmium poisoning, Acta Med Seand., 138, 1.
- Madson, K.M., 1978, Effects of Mercury on lysosomal protein disgestion in the kidney proximal tubule, Lab. Invest., 38, 165.
- Schroeder, H.A. et al., 1963, Effect of Chromium, Cadmium and Lead on the growth and survial of rats, J. Nutrion, 80, 48.
- H.A. Kraybill et al., 1977, Environmental cancer, Hemisphere Pub. Co., 3, 209.
- Shank, K.E. et al., 1977, Uptake and distribution of Cadmium following repeated administrations, Arch Environm, contam Toxicol., 6, 63. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02097750
- Friberg, L., and J. Vostal, 1972, Mercury in the environment Toxicological and epidemiological appraisal Chemical Rubber Co. Cleveland.
- Porter, M.C., T.S. Miya, and W.F. Bousquet, 1974, Cadmium Inability to induce hypertension in rat, Toxicol. Appl. Pharmacol., 27, 692. https://doi.org/10.1016/0041-008X(74)90049-0
- Suzuki, K.T., 1982, Induction and degradation of metallothionein and their relation to the toxicity of cadmium, In Foulkes EC(ed), Biological roles of metallothionein. Elsevier, New York, 215pp.
- Norseth, T. and T.W., Clarkson, 1970, Studies on the biotransformation of 200Hg-labelled methylmercury chloride in rats, Arch Environ health, 21, 717. https://doi.org/10.1080/00039896.1970.10667325
- Shaikh, Z.A., U.J. Lucis, 1972, Cadmium and zinc binding in mammalian liver and kidneys, Arch. Environ. health, 24, 419-425. https://doi.org/10.1080/00039896.1972.10666118
- Stowe, H.D., M.D. Wilson, and R.A. Goyer, 1972, Clinical and morphological effects of oral cadmium toxicity in rabbits, J. Arch Pathol., 94, 389.
- Clausen, J., S.C. Rastogi, 1977, Heavy metal Pollution among autoworkers, lead. Bri. J. Ind. med., 34, 208-215.
- Perry, H.M.Jr., et al., 1955, Concentration of trace metals in urine of treated and untreated hypertensive pertensive patients compared with normal subjects, J. Lab. Clin Med., 46, 936.
- Murthy, G.K. et al., 1976, Levels of Antimony, Cadmium, Chromium, Cobalt, Manganese and Zinc in institutional total diets, Envir. Sci. Technol., 5, 436.
- Magnaval, J.P., P.F. Magnaval, and L.R Karhausen, 1975, Mercury in dental office : a profesional harzard(author's transl), Rev. Epideniol. Med Soc. Sauce Publique, 23, 53.
- Lagerwerff, J.V. et al., 1970, Contamination of roadside soil and vegetation with Cadmium, Nickel, Lead and Zinc, Environ Sci. Tech., 4, 538. https://doi.org/10.1021/es60042a901
- Goldwater, L.J., 1972, Mercury, A history of quick silver, York Press. Baltimore. 270pp.
- Lucier, G.W., 1977, Effect of environmental agents on male reprodution, in the testis: Advances in physiology, Biochemistry, and Function, IV, edited by A.D. Johnson and W.R Gomes, Academic press, New York, 578pp.