- Volume 11 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
A Study on Characteristic of NO Reduction by High Level O2Gas in Selective Non-Catalystic Reaction
High Level O2배가스중 NO 저감에 대한 선택적비촉매환원 반응특성에 관한 연구
- 이강우 (부산대학교 환경공학과) ;
- 정종현 (서라벌대학 환경과학과) ;
- 오광중 (부산대학교 환경공학과)
- Published : 2002.06.01
Selective catalytic reduction and selective non-catalytic reduction processes are mainly used to treat nitrogen oxidants generated from fossil-fuel combustion. Especially, the selective non-catalytic reduction process can be operated more economical and designed more simply than the selective catalytic reduction. For this reason, many researchers carried out to increase the removal efficiency of nitrogen oxidants in the condition of low oxygen concentration by using the selective non-catalytic reduction process. However, this study was flue gas contained high oxygen concentration of 20(v/v%) with ammonia as a reducing agent. Moreover, it carried out experiment with many factors that are reaction temperature, retention time, initial NO concentration, NSR(normalized stoichiometric ratio). It was determined optimal operating conditions to improve NO removal efficiency with SNCR process. The De-NOx efficiency was increased with NSR, initial NO concentration and retention time increasement. This study has NO removal efficiency over 80% in the high oxygen concentration as well as low oxygen concentration. The injection of reducing agent may be considered for SNCR process and facility operation in 850
SNCR;Selective Non-Catalyst Reduction;Be-NOx;High level
- 추병길, 1995, 선택적 비촉매 환원법을 이용한 배출가스중 질소산화물 처리 메카니즘 연구, ph.D. thesis, 서울시립대.
- Kasaoka, S., E. Sasaoka, M. Nagahiro, and K. Kawakami, 1979, The Chemical Society of Japan, 1, 138.
- Lyon, R. K., 1975, Method for the Reduction of the Concentration of NO in Combustion Effluents Using Ammonia, U.S. Patent NO. 3900554.
- Musio, L. J. and J. K. Arand, 1998, Homogeneous Gas Phase Decomposition of Oxides of Nitrogen, EPRI Report, NO EPRI FP-253, August.
Lyon, R. K. and Benn, D., 1978, Kinetics of the NO-
$NH_3-O_2$Reaction, 17th Symp.(Int.) on Combustion. The Combustion Institute. Pittsburgh, PA, 601-610pp.
- Duo Wenli, 1990, Kinetic Studies of the Reaction Involved in Selective Non-Catalytic Reduction of Nitric Oxide, ph.D. thesis, Technical University of Denmark.
- Kasuya, F., P. Glasborg, J. E. Johnsson, and K. Dam-Johansen, 1955, The Thermal DeNOx Process : Influence of Partial Pressures and Temperature, Chem Eng. Sci., 50(9), 1455-1466.
- 이정빈, 1996, Pilot-Scale Reactor에서 비촉매환원 공정을 이용한 Nox 제거 연구, ph.D. thesis, KAIST.
- Azuhata, S., H. Akimoto, and Y. Hishinuma, 1982, AIChE J., 28(1), pp. 7-11. https://doi.org/10.1002/aic.690280103
- Miller, J. D. and C. T. Bowman, 1989, Mechanism and Modeling of Nitrogen Chemistry in Combustion, Prog. Energy Combust. Sci., 15, 287-338. https://doi.org/10.1016/0360-1285(89)90017-8