- Volume 11 Issue 6
Cheeka Peak is a unique site for monitoring the background chemistry and aerosol contents of pristine marine air at mid-latitude. During long-range onshore winds that occur frequently throughout the year, it is predicted to have the cleanest air in the northern hemisphere. Measurements of CO and O
Cheeka Peak Observatory;backward isentropic trajectory;marine air mass
Jaffe, D. A., L. Yurganov, E. Pullman, J. Reuter, and A. Mahura, 1998, Measurements of CO and
$O_3$at Shemya, Alaska, J. Geophys, Res., 103, 1,493-1,502. https://doi.org/10.1029/97JD02076
- Lee, S. H., H. Akimoto, H. Nakane, S. Kumosenko, and Y. Kinjo, 1998, Lower tropospheric ozone trrnd observed in 1989-1997 at Okinawa, Japan, Geophys. Res. Lett., 25, 1,637-1,640. https://doi.org/10.1029/98GL01224
- Parrish, D. D., J. S. Holloway, M. Trainer, P. C. Murphy, G. L. Florbes, and F. C. Fehsen-feld, 1993, Export of North American ozone pollution to the North Atlantic Ocean, Science, 259, 1436-1439. https://doi.org/10.1126/science.259.5100.1436
- Jaffe, D. A., T. Anderson, D. Covert, B. Trost, J. Danielson, W. Simpson, D. Blake, J. Harris and D. Street, 2001, Observation of ozone and related species in the northeast Pacific during the PHOBEA campaigns: 1. Ground-based observations at Cheeka Paek, J. Geophys, Res., 106, 7,449-7,462. https://doi.org/10.1029/2000JD900636
- 전종갑, 예상욱, 곽용문, 정용승, 2000, 한반도에서 관측된 1998년 4월 황사의 특성 및 장거리 수송 패턴 분석, 한국가상학회지, 36(3), 405-416.
- Lawrence, M. G. and P. J. Crutzen, 1999, Influence of NOx emissions from ships on tropospheric photochemistry and climate, Nature, 402, 167-170. https://doi.org/10.1038/46013
- Miller, J. M., 1981, A five-year climatology of back trajectories from the Mauna Loa Observatory, Hawaii, Atmos. Environ., 15(9), 1553-1558. https://doi.org/10.1016/0004-6981(81)90138-4
- Berntsen, T. K., S. Karlsdottir, and D. A. Jaffe, 1999, Influence of Asian emissions on the composition of air reaching the northwestern United States, Geophys. Res. Lett., 26, 2171-2174. https://doi.org/10.1029/1999GL900477
- Volz, A. and D. Kley, 1988, Evaluation of the Montsouris series of the ozone measurements made in the nineteen the century, Nature, 332, 240-242. https://doi.org/10.1038/332240a0
- Mizoguchi, T., M. Kunugi and M. Nishikawa, 1985, Background air pollutant measurement and selection of background sites in Japan, Res. Rep. Natl. Environ. Study. Japan, 79.
- 서명석, 박경윤, 이호근, 장광미, 강창희, 허철구, 김영준, 1995, 청정지역과 도시지역의 오존농도 특성 연구, 한국대기보전학회지, 11(3), 253-262.
- 전병일, 2000, 부산 해안지역의 고농도 오존 발생 특성에 관한 연구, 한국환경과학회지, 9(4), 295-302.
- Duce, R. A., C. K Unni, B. J. Ray, J. M. Prospero, and J. T. Merrill, 1980, Long-range atmospheric transport of soil dust from Asia to the tropical North Pacific: Temporal variability, Science, 209, 1522-1524. https://doi.org/10.1126/science.209.4464.1522
- Blake, D. R. and F. S.. Rowland, 1986, Global atmospheric concentrations and source strength of ethane, Nature, 321, 231-233. https://doi.org/10.1038/321231a0
- 전병일, 1997, 부산연안역의 고농도 오존일의 예측기법개발과 오존농도 수치모의, 부산대학교 박사학위 논문, 119pp.
- Hoell, J. M, D. D. Davies, S, C. Liu, R. Newell, H. Akimoto, R. J. McMeal, and R. J. Bendura, 1997, Pacific Exploratory Mission-West Phase B: February-March 1994, J. Geophys. Res., 102, 28, 223-28, 239. https://doi.org/10.1029/97JD02581
- Jaffe, D. A., T. Anderson, D. Covert, R. Kotchenruther, B. Trost, J. Danielson, W. Simpson, T. Berntsen, S. Karlsdottir, D. Blake, J. Harris, G. Carmichael and I. Uno, 1999, Transport of Asian air pollution to North America, Geophys, Res. Lett., 26, 711-714. https://doi.org/10.1029/1999GL900100
- Corbett, J. J., P. S. Fischbeck and S. N. Pandis, 1999, Global nitrogen and sulfur inventories for oceangoing ships, J. Geophys. Res., 104, 3457-4370. https://doi.org/10.1029/1998JD100040
- Akimoto, H., H. Mukai, M. Nishikawa, K. Murano, S. Hatakeyama, C. M. Liu, M. Buhr, K. J. Hsu, D. A. Jaffe, L. Zhang, R. Honrath, J. T. Merrill and R. E. Newell, 1996, Long range transport of ozone in the East Asian Pacific rim region, J. Geophys. Res., 101, 1,999-2,010. https://doi.org/10.1029/95JD00025
- Harris, J. M. and D. Kahl, 1990, A descriptive atmospheric transport climatology for the Mauna Loa Observatory, using clustered trajectories, J. Geophys. Res., 95, 13651-13667. https://doi.org/10.1029/JD095iD09p13651
- Harris, J M., P. P. Tans, E. J Dlugokencky, K. A. Masarie, P. M. Lang, S. Whittlestone and L. P. Steele, 1992, Variations in atmospheric methane at Mauna Loa Observatory related to long-range transport, J. Geophys. Res., 97, 6,003-6,010. https://doi.org/10.1029/92JD00158
- Jacob, D. J., J. A. Logan and P. P. Murti, 1999, Effect of rising Asian emission on surface ozone in the United States, Geophys, Res. Lett., 26, 2175-2178. https://doi.org/10.1029/1999GL900450
- Parrish, D. D., 1993, Carbon monoxide and light alkanes as tropospheric tracers of anthropogenic ozone, in The Tropospheric Chemistry of Ozone in the Polar Regions, edited by H. Niki and K H. Becker, Springer-Verlag, New York, 155-169pp.
- Jaffe, D. A., A. Mahura, J. Kelley, J. Atkins, P. C. Novelli, and J. Merrill, 1997, Impact of Asian emissions on the remote North Pacific Midway, and Mauna Loa, J. Geophys. Res., 102, 28,627-28,636. https://doi.org/10.1029/96JD02750
- Kajii, Y., H. Akimoto, Y. Komazaki, S. Tanaka, H. Mukai, K Murano and J. Merrill, 1997, Long-range transport of ozone, carbon monoxide, and acidic trace gases at Oki Island, Japan, during PEM-WEST B/PEACA-MPOT B campaign, J. Geophys. Res., 102, 28,637-28,649. https://doi.org/10.1029/97JD02013
- Kotchenruther, R. A., D. A. Jaffe, H. J. Beine, T. L. Anderson, J. W. Bottenheim, J. M. Harris, D. R. Blake and R. Schmitt, 2001, Observation of ozone and related species in the northeast Pacific during the PHOBEA campaigns: 2. Airborne observations, J. Geophys. Res., 106, 7,463-7,481. https://doi.org/10.1029/2000JD900425
Jaffe, D. A., R. E. Honrath, L. Zhang, H. Akimoto, A. Shimizu, H. Mukai, K. Murano, S. Hatakeyama, and J. 'Merrill, 1996, Measurement of NO, NOx, CO and
$O_3$and estimation of the ozone production rate at Oki Island, Japan, during PEM-West, J. Geophys. Res., 101, 2,037-2,048. https://doi.org/10.1029/95JD01699
- 전병일, 김유근, 이화운, 1994, 해풍이 부산지역 의 대기오염농도에 미치는 영향, 한국환경과학회지, 3(4), 357-365.
- Pochanart, P., J. Hirokawa, Y. Kajii and H. Akimoto, 1999, Influence of regional-scale anthropogenic activity in northeast Asia on seasonal variations of surface ozone and carbon monoxide observed at Oki, Japan, J. Ceophys, Res., 104, 3621-3631. https://doi.org/10.1029/1998JD100071
- Prospero, J. M. and D. L. Savoie, 1989, Effect of continental sources of nitrate concentrations over the Pacific Ocean, Nature, 339, 687-689. https://doi.org/10.1038/339687a0
- Logan, J. A., 1994, Trends in the vertical distribution of ozone: An analysis of ozone-sonde data, J. Geophys, Res., 99, 25,553-25,585.
- Anderson, T. L., D. S. Covert, J. D. Wheeler, J. M. Harris, K. D. Perry, B. E. Trost and D. A Jaffe, 1999, Aerosol backscatter fraction and single scattering albedo: Measured values and uncertainties at a coastal station in the Pacific Northwest, J. Geophys. Res., 104, 26,793-26,807. https://doi.org/10.1029/1999JD900172
- Novelli, P. C., L. P. Steele, and P. P. Tans, 1992, Mixing ratios of carbon monoxide in the troposphere, J. Geophys, Res., 97, 20,731-20,750. https://doi.org/10.1029/92JD02010
- Crutzen, P. J., 1988, Tropospheric ozone: An overview, in Tropospheric Ozone Regional and Global Scale Interactions, edited by ISA Isaken, NATO ASI., Ser., Ser. C, 227, 3-32.
- Role of Transport on Aerosol Concentration at Crater Lake, Oregon USA vol.11, pp.7, 2002, https://doi.org/10.5322/JES.2002.11.7.669