- Volume 38 Issue 1
In order to examine the directional suitability of the axis direction of the fishing gear against the current, the experiments were carried out at the bamboo weir in Samchunpo water area from January, 2000 to September, 2001 The results of the study are as follows: In the experimental fishing gear constructed in the "V" shape, the range between two reference piles located at the entrance was 2.5m. The direction of bamboo weir′s axis was 355.5
- Ryu, C.R., Kim, J.K., Seol, D.G. and Kang, D.D. (1998) : Oil Spill Behavior Forecasting Model in South-eastern Coastal Area of Korea. Journal of the Korean Society for Marine Environmental Engineering 1(2), 52-59.
- Leendertse, J.J. (1967): Aspects of a Computational Model for Long Period Water Wave Propagation, RM-52595- PR The Rand Corporation May, 2-11.
- Kim, S.C. and Shin, H.O. (2001): Research on the Geographic Characteristics of the Sea Bed and the Distribution of Artificial Reefs in Iaran Bay, Bull. Korean Soc. Fish. Tech. 37(3), 214-222.
- Park, B.S., Ryu, C.R. and Kim, J.H. (1998) : Sea water Exchange by the Particle Tracking Model in a Basin, Bull. Korean Soc. Fish. Tech. 34(4), 410-418.
- 국립수산진흥원 (1989) : 현대한국어구도감, 국립수산진흥원, 417-421.
- Choe, C.Y. (1997): A Study on the Change and History of the Weir (Chukbang-yom) Fisheries in Sacheon Bay, The Journal of Institute of History of Fisheries 4, 51-101.
- 문화재연구소 (1992) : 한국민속종합조사 보고서(어업용구편), 문화재연구소.
- Improvement of GPS positioning accuracy by static post-processing method vol.39, pp.4, 2003, https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2003.39.4.251