- Volume 38 Issue 1
The model experiments for the Eastern sea bottom trawl were conducted for the 3 types of ground ropes and 2 types of seabeds to examine drag characteristics according to towing speed. The model net was based on the net of trawler with 750ps and made by 1/78 of a full scale net. This experiments focused on the drags for 3 types of ground rope, the serving wire, the original and the chain types and 2 types of seabeds, mud and sand of bottom. The results obtained are summarized as follows 1. In the case of the sand bottom, the drags by 3 types of ground rope were orderly increased in turn of the chain, the serving wire and the original type. But, in the case of the mud bottom, the drag of the original type is higher than that of the serving wire type and less than the chain type. 2. In the case of the serving wire type of ground rope, the drags by the diameters of ground rope, ø 1.3, ø 1.9, ø 2.6 and ø 3.25 were increased respectively by 23g, 25g, 32g and 42g at the towing speed of 0.4m/s. 3. The drags of ground ropes were increased exponentially in proportion to the towing speed, in the same way in all of three types of ground rope. 4. The ratios of drag of ground rope against that of the trawl net by the type of ground rope at the towing speed of 0.4m/s on the mud bottom were 0.69 in the chain type, 0.64 in the serving wire type and 0.67 in the original type respectively. 5. The Coefficient of drag(
- 金大安, 高冠瑞 (1985) : 漁具學, 敎文出版社, 158-224.
- 張志元, 徐斗玉(1982) : 漁具工學, 新韓出版社, 126-142.
- 金大安(1991) : 漁具設計學, 140-221.
- 권병국, 이주희, 이춘우, 김형석, 김용식, 안영일, 김정문(2001) : 동해구 트롤의 漁具漁法의 改良, 韓國漁業技術學會誌 37(2), 106-116.
- Sangster, G. I. and Breen, M.(199S) : Gear performance and catch comparison trials between a single trawl and a twin rigged gear, Fisheries Research 36(1), 15-26. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0165-7836(98)00086-1
- Uwe, R., Paschen, M. and Lorenzen, U.(1997): Trawl penetration in the seabed, Contributions on Ocean Engineering, 89-108.
- Tanaka, E., Ko, M. and Hirayama, N. (1991) : A Simulation Model of Gear Efficiencies of Trawlers for Flatfish, Nippon Suisan Gakkaishi, 57(6), 1019 -1028 (in Japanese). https://doi.org/10.2331/suisan.57.1019
- 李秉錡, 李旲左 (1985) : 近海 底引綱 .트롤漁法, 太和出版社, 14-17.
- Fuwa, S., Hiroyuki, K., Masayasu, H., Takehiko, I. and Irnai, T. (1992) : The shape of Groundrope Obtained by Field Experiments, Nippon Suisan Gakkaishi 58(19), 1633-1640(in Japanese). https://doi.org/10.2331/suisan.58.1633
- Fuwa, S., Osamu, S., Katsuaki, N. and Higo, N. (1988) : Fish Herding Model by Ground Rope, Nippon Suisan Gakkaishi, 54(7), 1155-1159 (in Japanese). https://doi.org/10.2331/suisan.54.1155
- Flow resistance of bottom trawl nets and scale effect in their model experiments vol.47, pp.4, 2011, https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2011.47.4.281
- Investigation of cause and magnitude of scale effect occurring in model experiments of fishing nets vol.47, pp.1, 2011, https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2011.47.1.001