- Volume 26 Issue 1
The purpose of this study was to establish the strategy for Internet fashion homepage advertising that attracts consumers attention and discloses clothing brand to consumers continually. In this paper, the following subjects were set up: (a) to classify the structure and evaluation factors of the fashion homepage advertising, (b) to analyze the effect of demographic variables and clothing involvement of consumer on fashion homepage advertising structures and evaluation factors. A random sample of 553 people in the age group 16-34s living in Seoul and Kyungki region during March 2000 was selected from Internet users. SPSS package was used for data analysis. Frequency, Percentage, Factor analysis, ANOVA, Duncan test and regression analysis were applied. The results of this research were as follows: First, in the process of classifying the dimension of the fashion homepage advertising, homepage advertising structure was composed of 5 factors: interactive, amusing factor, professional information, fashion information and useful information. And homepage advertising evaluating factors were interesting, information and irritation. Second, it was found that clothing involvement influenced fashion homepage advertising. High involvement group preferred the fashion information factor of the homepage advertising structure and low involvement group was useful information factor of the homepage advertising structure. Both high and low involvement groups preferred interesting factor of the homepage advertising evaluation. Third, demographic variables also influenced fashion homepage advertising Females manifested greater interests in informative factor of homepage advertising than males. Findings from this study provide an insight into fashion homepage advertising strategy related to consumers clothing behavior.
- 한국외국어대대학원 박사학위논문 인터넷 광고효과에 관한 실험연구 권희정
- 한국의류학회지 의복관여에 따른 광고에 대한 태도효과에 관한 연구 김선희;임숙자
- 인터넷마케팅 이두희;한영주
- 한국외대 경영정보대학원 석사학위논문 홈페이지품질 광고가치, 메세지유형이 홈페이지 광고의 효과에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구 이명학
- 한국의류학회지 v.21 no.7 의복관여와 상표확장과의 상관성 연구 정미재;이선재
- 복식학회지 v.51 no.3 패션제품의 인터넷 광고에 관한 연구-패션 배너광고전략을 중심으로 정미재;이선재
- Advance in consumer research v.6 Consumer Involvement: What it offers to advertising strategy Arora,R.
- Thesis, Copenhagen business school, DK Advertising of the world wide web Barker;Gronne
- Journal of consumer research v.15 The role of involvement in attention and comprehension processes Celsi,R.L.;Olson,J.C. https://doi.org/10.1086/209158
- Journal of Advertising Research Attiude toward the site Chen,Q.;William D Wells
- Journal of advertising Research no.9월;10월 Advertising value and advertising on the web Ducoffe,R.H.
- Adding value in the informations age: uses and gratifications of the world-wide web Eighmey,J.;McCord,L.;Ruby Roy Dholakia(ed.);David R. Fortin(ed.)
- Journal of Management Information System v.9 no.1 The influence of individual differences on skill in end-user computing Harrison,A.V.;Rainer,R.K.Jr
- Journal of Marketing no.July Marketing in hypermedia computer-mediated environments: conceptual foundations Hoffman, Donna L.;Novak, Thomas P
- Cybermarketing Keeler
- Information processing research in ad Affective and cognitive antedents of attiude toward the ad Lutz,R.J.
- Journal of personality and social psychology v.49 Appeals to image and claims about quality: understanding the psychology of advertising Mark,S.;Kenneth,G.D. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-35184.108.40.2066
- Journal of marketing research v.23 no.February Consumer response to television commercials: The impact of involvement and background music on attiude formation Park,C.W.;Young,S.M. https://doi.org/10.2307/3151772
- Journal of personality and social psychology v.41 Personal involvement as a determinant of argument - based persuasion Petty,R.E.;Cacioppo,J.T.;Goklman,R. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-35220.127.116.117
- Finding out who surfs the internet is their business Straits Times
- Thesis, Westminster University Advertising on the Internet Thomsen;Magarethe Dal
- Computers in Industry v.22 Profiles and correlates of computer usage: a study of the Australian telecommunications industry Zeffane,R.;Cheek,B. https://doi.org/10.1016/0166-3615(93)90081-B