- Volume 15 Issue 4
Fishfauna were investigated in the Taebaeksan area streams. At the upper tributary of the Han River, 8 species of 4 families were collected and the dominant species was Rynchocypris oxycephalus. The two species, Rynchocypris kumgangensis and Silurus microdorsalis were Korean endemic species. Brachymystax lenok tsinlingensis, designated as a natural monument and vulnerable species was confirmed at the Jeongam-sa area streams At the upper streams of the Nakdong River, collected fishes were identified as 14 species of 7 families. The dominant Species was R. oxycephalus and subdominant Zacco temmincki. Korean endemic species were 8species(51.7%), Coreoleuciscus splendidus, Squalidus gracilis majimae, Microphysogobio yaluensis, Niwaella multifasciata, Silurus microdorsalis, Liobagrus mediadiposalis, Coreoperca herzi and Odontobutis platycephala. Brachymystax lenok tsinlingensis were confirmed at the Hyundong-Chon Stream and Baek-chon stream.
- 김익수(1997) 한국동식물도감(제 37권 동물편. 담수어류). 교육부, 629쪽
- 김익수, 강언종(1993) 원색한국어류도감. 아카데미서적, 서울, 477쪽
- 남명모(1996) 한국산 담수어류의 현황. 1996 한국육수학회 심포지움: 31-45
- 정문기(1977) 한국어도보. 일지사. 서울, 727쪽
- 채병수, 이윤호(1999) 제2차 전국자연환경조사보고서-봉화, 영월 선달산 일대의 담수어류-. 환경부
- 可兒藤吉(1944) 溪流昆蟲の生態. 可兒藤吉全集. 全一卷, 思索社, 東京: 5-17