- Volume 15 Issue 1
In General, the measured loads and load-time function suggested by Bachmann iota walking are used for vibration analysis of structures subjected to footstep loads. It is not easy to measure walking loads because they we influenced by various parameters. Therefore, it is needed to model the walking loads that can be applied to structure analysis. Parameter study is used for the walking loads having various walking frequency for vibration analysis of structures under walking loads. In this study, walking loads were measured directly by using a force plate within two load cells, and the parameters of the walking loads were analyzed. The measured walking loads are decomposed into harmonic loads by using the Fouler series. Functional relationship between the walking frequency and the Fourier coefficients can be derived from the coefficients of harmonic loads obtained by the decomposition process, and the walking loads were formulated. It is possible to apply the venerated walking loads easily or conveniently by the proposed equation to the analysis of a structure subjected to walking loads.
- Bachmann, H. and Ammann, W., Vibrations in Structures, Structural Engineering Documents, 1987
- Kerr, S. C. and Bishop, N. W. M., 'Human Induced Loading on Flexible Staircases', Engineering Structures, No.23, 2001, pp. 37-45
- 김기철, 이동근, '바닥판의 보행하중에 대한 실험적 연구,' 한국 전산구조공학회 추계 학술발표회 논문집, 2000, pp.273-280
- 최균효, 김기철, 이동근, '로드셀을 이용하여 계측한 보행하중의 분석,' 대한건축학회 춘계 학술발표회 논문집, 2001, pp.219-222
- Lee, D. G. and Kim, G. C., Modeling of Moving Loads or Analysis of Floor Vibration, Proceedings of APCS 2000 conference, 2000, pp.869-879
- 김기철, 이동근, '보행하중에 의한 구조물 진동의 효율적인 해석', 한국지진공학회 논문집, 제5권 제1호, 2001