- Volume 18 Issue 2
We carried out accuracy assessment for DEM extraction from the KOMPSAT-1 EOC stereo images over Daejeon and Nonsan in Korea. DEM generation divided into two parts. One is camera modeling and the other stereo matching. We used Orun & Natarajan's(1994) model and Gupta & Hartley's(1997) model in the camera modeling step and checked the possibility using Orun & Natarajan and Gupta & Hartley's models in EOC stereo pairs. For stereo matching, we used an algorithms developed in-house for SPOT images and showed that this algorithm could work with EOC images. Using these algorithms, DEMs were successfully generated from EOC images. The comparison of DEM from EOC Images with a DEM from SPOT Images showed that EOC could be used for high-accuracy DEM generation.
- 대한원격탐사학회지 v.13 no.2 위성영상으로부터 수치표고 모형 추출을 위한 새로운 정합구역의 비선형 최소자승 영상정합 알고리즘 개발 김태정;이홍규
- 대한원격탐사학회지 v.16 no.1 대표적 위성영상 카메라 모델링 알고리즘들의 비교연구 김태정;김승범;신동석
- IEEE Trans. v.19 no.9 Linear pushbroom cameras Gupta, R. G.;R. I. Hartley
- PE&RS v.66 no.8 A Study on the epipolarity of linear pushbroom images Kim, T. J.
- PE&RS v.67 no.4 Development of a robust algorithm for transformation of a 3D object point onto a 2D image point for linear pushbroom imagery Kim, T. J.;D. S. Shin;Y. R. Lee
- Korean Remote Sensing Journal v.15 no.4 Satellite image processing software for valueadded products Lee, H. Y.;W. Park;S. A. B. Kim;T. J. Kim;T. H. Yoon;D. S. Shin;H. G. Lee
- PE&RS v.60 no.12 A modified bundle adjustment software for SPOT imagery and photography: Tradeoff Orun, A. B.;K. Natarajan
- (CD-ROM) Proceedings of ASPRS 2000 Annual Conference Development of DEM generation software from satellite imagery Park, W.;H. Lee;S. A. B. Kim;T. J. Kim;T. H. Yoon;T-G Kim