- Volume 13 Issue 1
This paper presents a model for diagnosing students'learning misconceptions in the domain of heat and temperature using fuzzy cognitive maps(FCM) and fuzzy associative memory(FAM). In a model for diagnosing learning misconceptions. an FCM can represent with cause and effect between preconceptions and misconceptions that students have about scientific phenomenon. An FAM which represents a neurallike memory for memorizing causal relationships is used to diagnose causes of misconceptions in learning. This study will present a new method for more autonomous and intelligent system than a model to diagnose misconceptions that was being done with classical methods in learning and may contribute as an intelligent tutoring system for learning diagnosis within various educational contexts.
- International Journal Man-Machune Studies v.24 Fuzzy Cognitive Maps Kosko. B.
- Information Science v.40 Fuzzy Entropy and Conditioning Kosko. B.
- Byte v.10 The lisp Tutor Anderson. J.R.;Reiser. B.
- Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing v.9 The challenge of modelling supervisory systens using fuzzy cognitive maps Chrysostomos D. Stylios;Peter P. Groumpos
- A dynamical systems approach to machine intellignce Neural networks and fuzzy systems Kosko. B.
- IEEE Expert v.1 no.3 xpert system on a chip: An engine for realtime approximate reasoning Togai. M.;Watanbe. H.
- Cognitive approaches to automated instruction General principles for an intelligent tutoring architecture Anderson. J.R.;Corbett. A.T.;Finsham. J.M.;Hoffman. D.;Pelletier. R.;Regian. J.W.(ed);Shute V.(ed)
- 한국과학교육 학회지 v.4 no.1 선입관의 철학적 배경 및 오인과 과학학습의 관계 조희영
- Expert systems with v.2 no.1 Knowledge processing with fuzzy cognitive maps applications Taber. R.
- Intelligent Tutoring Systems Assessing aspects of competence in basic algebra Sleeman. D.(ed.);J. S. Brown(ed.)
- Artificial Intelligence Expert v.9 Fuzzy cognitive maps model social systems Taber. R.
- Cognitive Science v.2 Diagnostic medels for procedual bugs in basic mathematical skills Brown. J.S.;Burton. R.R.
- Educational psychology:A Cognitive View(2nd ed.) Ausubel D.P.;Novak. J.D.;Hanesian. H.
- Int. J. Science education v.12 no.2 A microcomputer-based diagnostic system for identifying students' conception of heat and temperature Rafi N.;Ruth S.;Ronit A.
- The proceedings of thethird international seminar on misconceptions and educational strategies in science and mathematics Diagnosis of alternative conceptions in science in spanish primary school students Gonzalez. F. M.
- 화학교사를 위한 화학오인 모음집 한국교원대학교 화학교육연구실
- International Journal of Science Education v.18 Children's astronomical beliefs: a preliminary study of yaer 6 children in south-west England Sharp. J. G.
- Science education v.80 no.2 Student's Misconceptions-looking for a pattern Schmidt. H. J.
- International Journal of Intelligent Systems v.15 Fuzzy Cognitive mapping: Applications in education Jason R. Cole;Kay A. Persichitte