- Volume 13 Issue 1
Fuzzy logic ignores some information in the reasoning process. Neural network is powerful tools for the pattern processing, but, not appropriate for the logical reasoning. To model human knowledge, besides pattern processing capability, the logical reasoning capability is equally important. Another new neural network called neural logic network is able to do the logical reasoning. Because the fuzzy inference is a fuzzy logical reasoning, we construct fuzzy inference network based on the neural logic network, extending the existing rule-inference network. And the traditional propagation rule is modified. Experiments are performed to compare search costs by sequential searching and searching by priority. The experimental results show that the searching by priority is more efficient than the sequential searching as the size of the fuzzy inference network becomes larder and an the number of searching increases.
- Proc. of IEEE International Conf. on Fuzzy Logic & Neural Networks Fuzzy Connectionist Expert System Elie Sanchez
- IJCNN Fuzzy Logic Neural Networks: Design and Computations K. Hirota;W. Pedrycz
- Adaptive Fuzzy System and Control Li-Xin Wang
- Proc. IJCAI Gnerating production rules from decision trees J. R. Quilan
- Neural Networks in C++ Adam Blum
- IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering v.4 no.2 Generalization by Neural Networks Shashi Shekhar;Minesh B. Amin
- Neural Network Learning and Expert System Stephen I. Gallant
- Comm, Of the ACM v.31 Connectionist Expert Systems Stephen I. Gallant
- Proc. Of the International Conf. On Fuzzy Logic & Neural Networks A Layered Neural Network Model using Logic Neurons Tatsuki Watanabe;Massyuki Matsumoto;Takahiro Hasegawa
- Proc. OF the international Conf. On Fuzzy Logic & Neural Networks The Truth-Valued Flow Inference Network Wang-Pei Zhuang;Wu Zhi Qiao;The Hoon Heng
- Fuzzy Sets and Systems v.11 THe Role of Fuzzy Logic in the Management of Uncertainty in Expert Systems Zadeh L. A.
- Proc. of IEEE International Conf. on Fuzzy Logic & Neural Networks v.3 Fuzzy connectionist Expert System Ricardo Jose Machado;Armando Freitas da Rocha
- IEEE Transaction on Knowledge and Data Engineering v.3 no.2 Connectionist Expert System with Adaptive Learing Capability B. T. Low;H.C. Lui;A. H. Tan;H. H. Teh
- IJCNN'90 v.2 Fuzzy Logic in Connectionist Expert Systems L. S. Hsu;H. H. The;S. C. Chan;K. F. Loe