- Volume 26 Issue 2
In order to decolorize the reactive dye wastewater, we investigated the dye-adsorption ability of chitin, which was natural polymer obtained from shrimp shell. Chitin particle(less than 250
- Textile Chemist & Colourist v.25 no.6 Waste Minimization in the Dyehouse Glover,B;Hill,L.
- J. of Society of Dyers and Colourists v.109 no.3 Removing Colour from Dyehouse Waste Waters-a Critical Review of technology Available Cooper,P.
- American Dyestuff Reporter v.80 no.3 Improving Dye Waste Water Treatment Davis,J.
- 日本織維學會誌 v.41 no.11 染色廢液の再利用システム 桑原滋
- Water Research v.10 The Removal of Acid Dye from Effluent using Natural Adsorbents-1 Poots,V.J.;Mckay,G;Healy,J. https://doi.org/10.1016/0043-1354(76)90036-1
- American Dyestuff Reporter v.88 no.July;August Treatment of wastewater Pollutants From Direct Dyes Rathi,A.K.;Puranik,S.A.
- American Dyestuff Reporter v.85 no.10 Dye Removal Using Peat Ramakrishna,K.R.;Viraraghavan,T.
- 활성탄소 흡착기술 (주)동양탄소산업
- Bioresource Technology v.74 no.3 Activated Carbon from an Agricultural by-product, for the Treatment of dyeing industry Wastewater Kadirvelu,K.;Palanival,M.;Kalpana,R.;Rajeswari,S. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0960-8524(00)00013-4
- Textile Chemist & Colourist v.26 no.8 Electrochemical Treatment and HPLC Analysis of Wastewater Containing Acid Dyes Mcclung,S.;Lemly,A.
- AATCC Book of Papers The Use of an Electrochemical Cell to Decolorize Dye Wastewater Furr,B.W.
- Textile Chemist & Colourist v.26 no.4 Dyeing of Cotton Fabric with Reactive Dyes using Ozonated, Spent Dyebath Water Keqiang,C.;Perkins,W.;Reed,I.
- Textile Chemist & Colourist v.27 no.5 Decoloration of Continuous Dyeing Wasewater by Ozonation Strickland,A.;Perkins,W.
- American Dyestuff Reporter v.83 no.8 Removing Acid Dyes from Textile Wastewater Using Biomass for Decolorization Laszlo,J.A.
- Bioresource Technology v.75 no.2 Kinetics of Bacterial Decolorization of Azo dye with Escherichia coli Chang,J.S.;Kuo,T.S. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0960-8524(00)00049-3
- J. of Appl.Polym.Sci. v.25 Interaction of Lead and Chromium with Chitin and Chitosan Eiden,C.;Jewell,C.A.;Wightman,J.P.
- J. of Applied Polymer Science v.23 Studies on Chitin Ⅳ-Binding of Metal Cations Kurita,K.;Sannan,T.;Iwakura,Y. https://doi.org/10.1002/app.1979.070230221
- 한국의류학회지 v.24 no.3 키틴의 염료 흡착에 의한 염액의 색소제거에 관한 연구 유혜자;이혜자;이전숙
- American Dyestuff Reporter v.82 no.10 Decolorizing Dye Wastewater Using Chitosan Smith,B.;Koonce,T.;Hudson,S.
- J. of Applied Polymer Science v.29 Adsorption of Dyestuffs onto Chitin in Fixed Bed Columns and Batch Adsorbers Mckay,G.;Blair,H.S.;Gardner,J.R. https://doi.org/10.1002/app.1984.070290504
- 한국섬유공학회지 v.31 no.5 반응염료의 가수분해(1) 박윤철;상지현;김진우
- Dyeing and Chemical Technology of Textile Fibers(6th ed.) Trotman,E.R.