- Volume 10 Issue 3
The Inactivation and Microbial Regrowth Inhibition of Heterotrophic and Nitrifying Bacteria by Chloramination
클로라민 소독에 의한 종속영양세균과 질산화세균의 불활성화 및 재성장 억제
- 조관형 (청운대학교) ;
- 김평청 (국립환경연구원) ;
- 우달식 ((재)한국계면공학연구소) ;
- 조영태 (충청대학)
- Published : 2001.06.01
This study was performed to evaluate the inactivation and microbial regrowth of heterotrophic and nitrifying bacteria using chloramine as a secondary disinfectant for drinding water distribution system. Three sets of the three reactors filled with the
chloramination;inactivation;microbial regrowth;heterotrophic bacteria;nitrifying bacteria;water distribution system
- Appl. Environ. Microbiol. v.49 no.1 A new medium for the enumeration and subculture of bacteria from potable water Reasoner,D.J.;Geldreich,E.E.
- Microbiology for environmental scientists and engineers Gaudy,A.F.Jr.;Gaudy,E.T.
- J. AWWA v.81 no.8 The occurrence of disinfection by-products in U.S. drinking water Krasner,S.W.;McGuire,M.J.;Jacangelo,J.G.;Patania,N.L.;Reagan,K.M.;Aieta,E.M.
- J. AWWA v.76 no.3 Inorganic chloramines as drinking water disinfectants Wolfe,R.L.;Olson,B.H.
- AWWA Research Foundation Optimizing chloramine treatment Kirmeyer,G.J.;Foust,G.W.;Pierson,G.L.;Simmler,J.J.;LeChevallier,M.W.
- Proceedings of the 1992 AWWA Annual Water Quality Technology Conference Great Vancouver's water quality improvement planbalancing the risks Douglas,G.N.;Ferguson,A.M.
- J. AWWA. v.77 no.1 Converting from chlorine to chloramines Kreft,P.;Umphres,M.;Hand,J.;Tate,C.;McGuire,M.J.;Trussell,R.R.
- 12th Federal Convention Australian Water and Wastewater Association History of converting from chlorine to chloramines in southern california Edward,G.M.;Michael,J.M.;Marshall,K.D.;Sylvia,E.B.;Stuart,W.K.
- Water industry data base AWWA;AWWARF
- Wat. Res. v.25 Inactivation of E. Coli by combined action of free chlorine and monochloramine Kouame,Y.;Haas,C.N.
- 먹는물 수질공정시험방법 환경부
- Standard method for examination of water and wastewater(19th edition) APHA;AWWA;WPCF
- Water Sci. Tech. v.20 no.11;12 Nitrifying bacteria in chloraminated drinking water systems Ike,N.R.;Wolfe,R.L;Means,E.G.
- AWWARF report Nitrification occurrence and control in chloraminated water system Kirmeyer,G.J.;Jacangelo,J.;Wilczak,A.;Wolfe,R.
- Ph. D. Dissertation, University College of London Bacterial regrowth within a water distribution system Gibbs,R.A.
- Bergey's Manual of Systematic Bacteriology v.3 Nitrifying bacteria Watson,S.W.;Bock,E.E.;Harms,H.;Koops,H.P.;Hooper,A.B.
- 한국환경위생학회지 v.24 no.1 생물활성탄 유동상법에 의한 상수원수의 생물학적 전처리공정 우달식;남상호