- Volume 24 Issue 1
SUFFICIENT CONDITIONS AND CONSTRUCTION OF SYMMETRIC BIBD
- KANG, SUNGKWON (Dept. of Mathematics, Chosun University) ;
- JUNG, YOON-TAE (Dept. of Mathematics, Chosun University) ;
- LEE, JU-HYUN (Dept. of Mathematics, Chosun University)
- Received : 2002.05.06
- Published : 2002.07.30
Some sufficient conditions on the existence and uniqueness of certain symmetric balanced incomplete block design are introduced. Also, a construction algorithm for the design and some examples are presented. The algorithm is developed based on the construction of subspaces of the three-dimensional vector space over a field.
Balanced incomplete block design(BIBD);symmetric BIBD;projective plane
Supported by : Chosun University Research
- Advancs in Cryptology EURO-CRYPTO'94 Visual cryptography Naor, M.;Shamir, A.
- Combinatiorial Designs with Selected Applications. Lecture Notes Stinson, D.R.
- Proceedings of the ICIM'01 The conference key distribution system employing a symmetric balanced incomplete block design Oh, M.;Chung, I.
- The Search for a Finite Projective Plane of order 10 Lam, C.W.H.
- Block Designs Cherowitzo, B.
- An introduction to Combinatorial Designs Stinson, D.R.
- Comm. of the ACM v.22 no.1 How to share a secret Shamir, A.