- Volume 35 Issue 2
This research intends to provide a basis which will lay the foundation of Cataloguing Rules for computer files by comparing the current cataloguing rules. Towards this goal, I researched both the major characteristics and various kinds of computer files. Secondly, I compared and analyzed the AACR2R and the ISBN(ER), which constitute the root and the trunk of cataloguing rules for computer no from a source of information to note area in the ISBD. This study finally examined the development process of cataloguing rules as well as the content of change in computer files.
- 비도서자료의 조직이론 김남석;조도희
- 정보사회와 컴퓨터 김효석;권혁인
- 컴퓨터과학개론 남태희
- 문헌정보학용어사전 서울:한국도서관협회
- 전산학개론 최형진
- 整理技術硏究 no.41 ISBD(ER)ヘの案內 古川肇
- Prepared by the American Library Association, the British Library, the Cannadian Committee on Cataloguing, the Library Association, the Library of Congress(2nd ed.) Anglo-American Cataloguing Rules;Michael Goman(ed.);Paul,W.Winkler(ed.)
- Prepared under the direction of the Joint Steering Committee for Revision of AACR, a committee of the American Library Association, the Australian Committee on Cataloguing, the British Library, the Canadian Committee on Cataloguing, the Library Association, the Library of Congress(2nd ed.) Anglo-American Cataloguing Rules;Michael Goman(revison. ed.);Paul,W.Winkler(revison. ed.)
- Guidelines for bibliographic description of interactive multimedia Committee on Cataloging:Description and Access. Interactive Multimedia Guidelines Review Task Force Association for Library Collections & Technical Services;Laurel Jizba(ed.)
- Non-book materials in Libraries:a practical guide(3rd ed.) Fothergill Richard
- ISBD(CF):International Standard Bibliographic Description for Computer Files(2nd ed.), Draft for World-wide Review IFLA Universal Bibliographic Control and International MARC Programme
- ISBD(ER):International Standard Bibliographic Description for Electronic Resources. Revised from the ISBD(CF) K.G.Saur
- Cataloging and Classification Quarterly v.7 no.1;Fall Cataloging Microcomputer Software:suggestions for rule revision Olson,Nancy,B.
- Cataloging Internet Resources Olson,Nancy,B.
- Library Resources & Technical Services v.42 no.2 Form ISBD(CF) to ISBD(ER):Process, Policy, and Provisions Sandberg-Fox,Ann;Byrum,John,D.