- Volume 35 Issue 2
The purpose of this study was to identify web designer's knowledge organization for WWW. Linked web sites were investigated in public library web pages. Independent variable was the supervised offices of public libraries and dependent variables were the web sites of type of public libraries, supervised offices of public libraries, and employment information. Results showed that special library and supervised office web sites were linked differently by public library web pages differently based upon supervised offices. This difference was resulted from geographical factors and types of information on the web sites.
- 공공도서관요람 공공도서관협의회
- 한국비블리아 v.10 인용분석을 이용한 인터넷 정보의 연구 곽철완
- 국회도서관보 v.37 no.2 인터넷 정보와 인간의 개념 범주화에 대한 연구 곽철완
- 한국비블리아 v.11 no.2 지식구조에 미치는 요소에 대한 연구 곽철완
- 정보관리학회지 v.16 no.2 웹 정보원의 동시인용 분석에 관한 실험적 연구 정동열;최윤미
- Journal of Documentation v.53 no.4 Informatrics analysis on the World Wide Web:methodological approaches to Webmetrics Almind,T.C.;Ingwersen,P.
- Classificatory Structures;Concepts, Relations and Representation Iyer,H.
- In the Proceedings of the 1996 Annual ASIS Meeting, Baltimore Bibliometrics of the World Wide Web:An exploratory analysis of the intellectual structure of cyberspage Larson,R.