- Volume 35 Issue 1
A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis on the Usage of Foreign Scientific and Technical Journals
과학기술분야 해외 학술지의 비용대 효과 분석
- 김석영 (한국과학기술정보연구원) ;
- 황혜경 (한국과학기술정보연구원 지식정보관리실 연구원)
- Published : 2001.03.01
This paper describes the results of a cost-effectiveness analysis on the usage of foreign scientific and technical journals. In this study, the measure of cost-effectiveness chosen is the Cost Per Use(CPU) of a journal article. The photocopy usage data and annual subscription costs of journals subscribed by Korea Institute of Science & Technology Information were used. The results of this study illustrate that distribution of subscription cost and photocopy usage, Cost Per Use(CPU) of each journal, CPU of each subject field, etc. 80 percent of the demand for the journal was met by 40 percent of total subscription cost. A relationship was found between subscription cost and photocopy usage, however, no relationship was found between subscription cost and CPU.
학술지;이용연구;비용대 효과;이용빈도;학술지 이용;과학기술 학술지
- Library Quarterly v.64 no.4 Using Article Photocopy Data in Bibliographic Models for Journal Collection Management Cooper, Michael D.;McGregor, George F.
- Journal of the American Society for Information Science v.48 no.3 Decision Support for Serials Deselection and Acquisition: A Case Study Robb,David J.;McCormick,Angela
- Wilson Library Bulletin v.43 no.1 Some Behavioral Pattems of Library Users: The 80/20 Rule Trueswell,Richard
- The Serials Librarian v.28 no.3/4 Automating Journal use Studies: A Tale of Two Libraries Ralston, Rick;Broadwater, Deborah
- 산업기술분야 학술지 이용에 관한 연구 김석영;황혜경
- Library Collections, Acquisition & Technical Services v.23 no.2 Anatomy of a Serials Collection and Its usage: Case Study of an Australian Academic Library Altmann, Klaus G.;Gorman, G. E.
- LRTS v.41 no.2 Chemistry Journal Use and Cost:Results of a Longitudinal Study Chrzastowski,Tina E.;Olesko,Braian M.
- Serials Librarian v.19 no.3/4 A Survey of the Cost-Effectiveness of Serials: A cost-Per Use Method and Its Results Milne, Dorothy;Tiffany,Bill
- Science & Technology Libraries v.18 no.1 Monitoring Serials Use in a Science and Technology Library:Results of a Ten Year Study Hill, J. B.;Madarash-Hill, Cherie;Haynes, Nancy
- Australian Library Review v.13 no.4 Usage, Citation Analysis and Costs as Indicators for Journal Deselection and Cancellation: A Selective Literature Review Altmann,Klalus G.;Gorman, G. E.
- 이재철교수정년기념논문집 연속간행물 평가를 위한 시스템의 개발에 관한 연구 최태원:이재철교수청년기념논문집간행위원회(편)
- 정보관리연구 v.25 no.2 정보자료의 선택과 평가에 관한 이론과 사례연구(1):단행본과 연속간행물을 중심으로 최원태
- Collection Management v.14 no.1/2 Journal Collection Cost-Effectiveness in an Academic Chemistry Library: Results of a Cost/Use Survey at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Chrzastowski,Tina E.
- 연속간행물 평가에 관한 연구:KINITI 소장 연속간행물을 대상으로 신경호
- Serials Review v.26 no.1 Serials Use in a Small Academic Library:Determing Cost-Effectiveness Scigliano, Marisa
- 정보관리연구 v.17 no.1 학술잡지의 이용 연구 김석영
- Serials Review v.17 no.summer A Cost-Per-Use Method for Evaluating the Cost-Effectiveness of Serials: A Detailed Discussion of Metrology Milne, Dorothy;Tiffany, Bill
- Collection Management v.19 no.3/4 Deselection of Serials: The Charmers University of Technology Library Method Hasslow, Rolf;Sverrung,Annika