- Volume 35 Issue 1
A Study on the Dimensions of Effectiveness in Korean Public Libraries
우리나라 공공도서관의 효과성 차원에 대한 연구
- 홍현진 ;
- Published : 2001.03.01
The second research of "a study of the evaluation indicators in Korean public libraries" had as its major objective the identification of indicators and broad dimensions of public library effectiveness in Korea. The managers and librarians of the 175 public libraries in the sample were asked to rate the performance of their libraries. Factor analysis was used to derive 11 dimensions of effectiveness. The dimensions fit four different models of organizational effectiveness.ctiveness.
조직효과성;효과성 차원;공공도서관 효과성
- Management Science no.29 organizational Life Cycles and Shifting Criteria of oranizational Effectivenss: Some Preliminary Evidence Quinn, R. E.;K. Cameron.
- Library and Information Science Research no.15 Further dimensions of Public Library Effectiveness:Report on a Parallel New Zealand Study Cullen, R.;P. Calvert
- In Organizational Effectiveness: A Comparison of Multiple Models Organizational Effectiveness: One Model of Several? Cameron, Kim S.;D. A. Whetten.;Cameron, K.S.(ed.);Whetten, D. A.(ed.)
- Personality and Organization: The conflict between Systems and the Individual Angyris, C.
- Measuring Academic Library Performance: A Practical Approach Van House, N. A.;B. A. Weil.;C. R. McClure.
- Academy of Management Journal no.24 Domains of Oganizational Effectiveness in Colleges and Universities Cameron, Kim
- Management Science no.29 A Spatial Model of Effectivness Criteria: Towards a Competing Values Approach to Organizaitonal Analysis Quinn, R. E.;J. Rohrbaugh.
- Journal of Higher Educations no.63 Postindustrial Environments and Organizatinal Effectiveness in Colleges and Unviersities Cameron, Kim S.;Tschirhart, M.
- The Journal of Academic Librarianship no.5 Getting Close to the Customer Whitlatch, J. B.
- The Public Library Effectiveness Study: The Complete Report Van House, N. A.;T. A.Chiders.
- Academy of Management Journal no.25 Constitent Views of Organizational Effectiveness: Evidence from Police Organizations Jobson,J.D.;R. Schncek.
- Unobtursive Testing and Library Reference Services Hemon, P.;C.R. McClure.
- Modern Organizations Etzioni, A.
- 한국문헌정보학회지 v.33 no.4 우리나라 공공도서관에 대한 평가지표 연구 이용남;홍현진
- Are We Ther Yet?: Evaluating Library Collections, Reference Services, Programs, and Personnel, Madison, Wisconsin:University of wisconsin-Madison, School of Library and Information Studies Robbins, J. ;D. Zwezig.
- In New Perspective on Organizaional Effectiveness On the Nature of Organizational Effectiveness Campbell, John P.;Paul S. Goodman(ed.) ;Johannes M. Pennigs(ed.);Associates
- information Processing & Management no.5 A Methodogy for Measuring User Satisfaction Mostert, D.N. J.;J. H.P. Eloff;S. H. von Solms.
- Administrative Science Quarterly no.23 Measuring organizational Effectiveness in Institution s of Higher Education Cameron, Kim