- Volume 15 Issue 1
By applying the Boundary Integral Equation Method (BIEM) to obliquely incident for Rubble Mound Breakwater (RMB), wave reflection and transmission the coefficients are studied numerically. The validity of and the present BIEM is confirmed by comparing it with 1)numerical results of the eigenfunction expansion method of Dalrymple et al.(1991), and 2)numerical results of the BIEM of Kojima et al.(1988). Therefore, the characteristics of RMB for obliquely incident waves are investigated according to the variations of the wave period, equivalent linear nondimensional friction coefficient and direction of incident waves. It is revealed that the wave transformations of obliquely incident waves are different from those of normally incident waves.
- 대한토목학회논문집 v.20 no.1-B 다영잠제에 의한 파랑의 전달율과 반사율 김도삼
- 대한토목학회 논문집 v.20 no.5-B 경사입사파랑중의 수중 다열방파제에 의한 Bragg반사 김도삼;정성호;이봉재;김인철
- Jour. of Fluid Mech. v.224 Reflection and transmission from porous structures under oblique wave attack Dalrymple, R. A.;Losada, M. A.;Martin, P. A.
- Jour. of Waterway., Port, Coastal. and Ocean. Engrg. ASCE v.119 no.4 Water waves on crown braekwaters Losada, I. J.;Dalrymple, R. A.;Losada, M. A.
- Jour. Waterway, Harbours, Coastal Eng. Div., ASCE v.100 no.WW3 Wave transmission through porous structures Madsen, O. S.
- Proc. 13th ICCE Wave Transmission through permeable breakwaters Sollitt, C. K.;Cross, R. H.
- Coastal Eng. no.9 Wave reflection and transmission at permeable breakwaters of arbitrary cross-section Sulisz, W.
- 第34同海岸工學論文集 斜め入射波に對する透過性防波堤の消波特性 小島治幸;吉田明德;井島武士