- Volume 5 Issue 6
Evaluation of Nonlinear Seismic Performance Using Equivalent Responses of Multistory Building Structures
대표응답을 이용한 건축구조물의 비선형 지진응답 분석 및 내진성능평가
- 이동근 ;
- Published : 2001.12.01
Determination of ductility demand and prediction of nonlinear seismic responses of a structure under the earthquake ground motions have become a very important subject for evaluation of seismic performance in the performance based seismic design. In this study, the system ductility demand and nonlinear seismic responses of the steel moment framed structures by the nonlinear time history analysis are estimated and compared with those obtained from the capacity spectrum method suggested in ATC-40 and proposed method that is an improvement on the capacity spectrum method using the equivalent responses derived directly from a multi degree of freedom system. the adequacy and validity of the proposed method is verified by comparing the results evaluated by the method proposed in this study and the results obtained from method suggested in ATC-40 to the nonlinear seismic responses of the example structures from the nonlinear time history analysis
system ductility demand;equivalent responses;nonlinear time history analysis;nonlinear static analysis;capacity spectrum method
- International Conference of Building Officials(ICBO) Uniform building code UBC
- Dynamics of Structures-Theory and Applications to Earthquake Engineering Chopra, A. K.
- Journal of Structural Division, ASCE v.95 no.ST10 Elasto-plastic seismic response of reinforced concrete frame Walpole, W. R.;Shepherd, R.
- Accurate and Simplified Models for Seismic Response Prediction of Steel Frame Structure Accurate and Simplified Models for Seismic Response Prediction of Steel Frame Structure Lee, D. G.
- ATC-40 Report Seismic evaluation and retrofit of concrete buildings ATC
- FEMA 274 NEHRP commentary on the guidelines for the seismic rehabilitation of buildings FEMA
- FEMA 273 NEHRP guidelines for the seismic rehabilitation of buildings FEMA
- Earthquake spectra and design Newmark, N. M.;Hall, W. J.
- DRAIN 2D:A general purpose computer program for static and dynamic analyses of inelastic 2D structuress supplemented with a graphic processor. Report, No.CEER/R83-03 Tsai, K. C.;Li, J. W.
- NZSEE 2001 Technical Conference, paper No.4.10.01 Determination of inelastic seismic response and evaluation of seismic performance for building structures using pseudo dynamic analysis method Lee,D. G;Choi,W. H.;Lee,J. W.
- Journal of the Sturctural Engineering v.123 no.1 Seismic performance and retrofit evaluation of reinforced concrete structures Bracci, J. M.;Kunnath, S. K.;Reinhorn, A. M.
- Capacity-demand-diagram methods for estimating seismic deformation of inelastic structures : SDF Systems Report No.PEER-1999/02 Chopra, A. K.;Goel, R. K.
- Engineering Structures v.19 no.12 Estimation of system-level ductillity demands for multi-story structures Lee, D. G.;Song, J. K.;Yun, C. B.
- Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics v.19 Evaluation of seismic energy in structures Uang, C. M.;Bertero, V. V.
- 한국지진공학회 논문집 v.5 no.2 건축구조물의 비선형 지진응답평가를 위한 개선된 지진하중 분배방법 이동근;최원호;안지희
- 6th U.S. National Conference on Earthquake Engineering Development and use of capacity spectrum method Freeman, S. A.
- Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics v.28 Capacity spectrum method based on inelastic demand spectra Fajfar, P.