- Volume 5 Issue 6
Random Vibration Analysis of Nonlinear Stochastic System under Earthquake Using Statistical Method
지진하중을 받는 비선헝 추계적 시스템의 불규칙진동해석
- Moon, Byung-Young ;
- Kang, Gyung-Ju ;
- Kang, Beom-Soo
- Published : 2001.12.01
Industrial machines are sometimes exposed to the danger of earthquake. In the design of a mechanical system, this factor should be accounted for from the viewpoint of reliability to analyze a complex nonlinear structure system under random excitation is proposed. First, the actual random excitation, such as earthquake, is approximated to the corresponding Gaussian process for the statistical analysis. The modal equations of overall system are expanded sequentially. Then, the perturbed equations are synthesized into the overall system and solved in probabilistic way. Several statistical properties of a random process that are of interest in random vibration are evaluated in each substructure. Comparing with the results of the numerical simulation proved the efficiency of the proposed method.
nonlinear structure system;earthquake excitation;stochastic problem;seismic design;statistical method
- Trans. Jpn. Soc. Mech. Eng. v.49 no.442 Seismic analysis of a rotor system Matsushita, O.;Takagi, M.;Kikuchi, K.
- KSME International Journal v.13 no.9 Nonlinear vibration analysis of mechanical structure system using substructure synthesis method Moon, B. Y.;Kim, J. W.;Yang, B. S.
- Trans. Jpn. Soc. Mech. Eng. v.65 no.637 Nonlinear vibration analysis of rotor system using component mode synthesis method(Analysis using the perturbation mothod) Iwatsubo, T.;Shimbo, K.;Kawamura, S.;Moon, B. Y.
- JSME International Journal Series C v.41 no.4 Nonlinear vibration analysis of rotor system using substructure synthesis method Iwatsubo, T.;Kawamura, S.;Moon, B. Y.
- Random Vibration of Mechanical and Structural Systems Soong, T. T.
- Trans.ASME, Journal of Vibration, Acoustics, Stress and Reliability in Design v.105 Seismic analysis of a gyroscopic mechanical system Soni, A. H.;Srinivasan, V.