- Volume 5 Issue 6
In this research, a controller design method based on optimization is proposed that can satisfy constraints on maximum responses of building structures subject to around excitation modeled by partially stochastic process. The class of controllers to be optimized is restricted to LQR. Weighting matrix on controlled outputs is used as design variable. Objective function, constraint functions and their gradients are computed by the parameterization of control gain with Riccati matrix. Full state feedback controllers designed by proposed optimization method satisfy various design objectives and their necessary maximum control forces are computed for the production of actuator. LQG controllers composed of Kalman filter and LQR designed by proposed method perform well with little deterioration. So it is possible to design output feedback controllers satisfying constraints on various maximum responses of structures.
- Random Vibration of Mechanical and Structural Systems Soong, T. T.;Grogoriu, M.
- Dynamics of Structures Clough, R. W.;Penzien, J.
- Probabilistic Structural Dynamics Lin, Y. K.;Cai, G. Q.
- Stocastic Analysis of Structural and Mechanical Vibrations Lutes, L. D.;Sarkani, S.
- 대한건축학회학술발표논문집 v.19 no.1 인천국제공항 관제탑 제진장치의 특성 황재승;김윤석;홍성목
- Proceedings of the American Control Conference, IEEE Structural control design: a reliability-based approach Spencer Jr. B.F.;Kaspari Jr. D. C.;Sain, M. K.
- Linear Optimal Control Burl, J. B.
- 한국지진공학회논문집 v.3 no.4 건축구조물의 지진응답제어를 위한 시스템 식별의 실험적 연구 주석준;박지훈;민경원;홍성목
- Journal of Structural Engineering, ASCE v.109 no.1 Control of tall buildings in along-wind motion Yang, J. N.;Samali, B.
- 건축구조물의 지진응답의 강인제어에 대한 실험적 연구 주석준
- Optimization Toolbox for Use with MATLAB Coleman, T.;Branch, M. A.;Grace, A.
- Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics v.8 Minimizing structural vibrations with absorbers Ayorinde, E. O.;Warburton, G. B.
- 대한건축학회논문집 v.15 no.5 능동질량 감쇠기의 포화효과 보상기법 구정모;주석준;홍성목
- Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics v.27 Probabilistic control for the active mass driver benchmark structural model May,B.S;Beck,J.L
- Journal of Engineering Mechanics, ASCE v.120 no.1 Frequency domain optimal control strategies for aseismic protection Spencer Jr., B. F.;Suhardjo, J.;Sain, M. K.
- Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics v.26 Variable gain feedback control technique of active mass damper and its application to hybrid structural control Nagashima, I.;Shinozaki, Y.
- Optimal Control Anderson, B. D. O.;Moore, J. B.