- Volume 5 Issue 6
In this paper, a nonlinear finite element procedure is presented for the dynamic analysis of reinforced concrete shells. A computer program, named RCAHEST(reinforced concrete analysis in higher evaluation system technology), for the analysis of reinforced concrete structures was used. A 4-node flat shell element will drilling rotational stiffness is used for spatial discretization. The layered approach is used to discretize behavior of concrete and reinforcement through the thickness. Material nonlinearity is taken into account by comprising tensile, compressive and shear models of cracked concrete and a model of reinforcing steel. The smeared crack approach is incorporated. Solution of the equations of motion is obtained by numerical integration using Hilber-Hughes-Taylor(HHT) algorithm. The proposed numerical method for the nonlinear dynamic analysis of reinforced concrete shells is verified by comparison with reliable analytical results.
- 한국지진공학회 논문집 v.4 no.1 반복하중을 받는 철근콘크리트 쉘구조의 비선형 해석 김태훈;유영화;신현목
- Engineering Structures v.23 Non-linear dynamic response of a reinforced concrete secondary containment shell subjected to seismic load Manjuprasad, M.;Gopalakrishnan, S.;Appa Rao,TVSR
- 한국콘크리트학회 논문집 v.13 no.4 지진시 철근콘크리트 교각의 피로거동에 관한 해석적 연구 김태훈;이상철;신현목
- Nuclear Engineering and Design v.29 Nonlinear dynamic analysis of reinforced concrete structures Stangenberg, F.
- FEAP-A Finite Element Analysis Program (version 7.2), Users Manual v.1;2 Taylor,R.L
- Computers and Structures v.78 A fatigue damage model for seismic response of RC structures Perera, R.;Carnicero, A.;Alarcon, E.;Gomez, S.
- Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, ASCE v.6 no.4 Low-cycle fatigue behavior of reinforcing steel Mander, J. B.;Panthaki, F. D.;Kasalanati, K.
- Journal of Structural Engineering, ASCE v.97 no.7 Flexural members with confined concrete Kent, D. C.;Park, R.
- Proceedings of the International Workshop Finite element analysis of reinforced concrete structures ASCE
- 한국지진공학회 논문집 v.5 no.2 Analytical approach to evaluate the inelastic behaviors of reinforced concrete structures under seismic loads 김태훈;신현목
- Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics v.5 Improved numerical dissipation for time integration algorithms in structural dynamics Hilber, H. M.;Hughes, T. J. R.;Taylor, R. L.
- The Finite Element Method Hughes, T. J. R.
- Finite Element Procedures Bathe, K. J.
- 한국콘크리트학회논문집 v.11 no.6 면내회전강성도를 갖는 철근콘크리트 쉘요소의 개발 김태훈;유영화;신현목
- Nuclear Engineering and Design v.37 Dynamic rupture analysis of reinforced concrete shells Rebora, B.;Zimmermann, T.;Wolf, J. P.