- Volume 20 Issue 6
This paper proposes a new recognition time reduction algorithm Score-Cache technique, which is applicable to the HMM-base speech recognition system. Score-Cache is a very unique technique that has no other performance degradation and still reduces a lot of search time. Other search reduction techniques have trade-offs with the recognition rate. This technique can be applied to the continuous speech recognition system as well as the isolated word speech recognition system. W9 can get high degree of recognition time reduction by only replacing the score calculating function, not changing my architecture of the system. This technique also can be used with other recognition time reduction algorithms which give more time reduction. We could get 54% of time reduction at best.
- Proc. ICASSP' 92 Improvments in beam search for 10000-word continuous speech recognition H. Ney(et al.)
- Proceedings of ICASSP' 91 The Forward-Backward Search Algorith Steve Austin(et al.)
- Doctorial Thesis Fast Speaker Independent Large Vocabulary Continuous Speech Recognition Monika Woszczyna
- 한국음향학회 하계학술발표대회 논문집 v.19 no.1(s) 1500 단어 실시간 화자 독립 음성인식 시스템 이강성
- Introduction to Statistical Pattern Recognition Keinosuke Fukunaga
- Proceedings of Eurospeech-97 Automatic Architecture Design by Likelihood-Base Context Clustering With Cross Validation lvica Rogina