- Volume 29 Issue 3
Identification and Antifungal Antagonism of Chryseomomas luteola 5042 against Phytophthora capsici
고추역병균 Phytophthora capsici의 생육을 저해하는 Chryseomonas luteola 5042의 선발과 항진균성 길항작용
- 윤경현 (영남대학교 자연자원대학 응용미생물학과) ;
- 이은탁 (영남대학교 자연자원대학 응용미생물학과) ;
- 김상달 (영남대학교 자연자원대학 응용미생물학과)
- Published : 2001.09.01
A powerful antagonistic bacterium against Phytophthora capsici causing phytophthora blight of red pepper was isolated from the cultivated soil in Kyongju Korea, The bilogical control mechanisms of the isolated strain were caused by strong antifungal antibiotic, siderophore and cellulase. The strain was identified as Chryseomonas luteola by the cultural morphological and physiological characteristics. The opti- mal culture medium for the antibiotic production was determined as follows : 0.15%D(+) cellobiose, 0.55%
Antifungal antibiotic: Chryseomonas luteola 5042;Phytophthora capsici;red pepper blight
- Kor. J. Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. v.25 Biological control of Pyricularia aryzae blast spot with the antibiotic substances produced by Bacillus sp. KL-3 Kim, K. Y.;S. D. Kim.
- Ph. D. Thesis. Antifungal mechanisms and genetic development of antagonistic bacterium on the phytopathogenic fungi Lee, E. T.
- Ph. D. Thesis. Genetic development of siderophorement of siderophore-producing Pseudomonas fluorescens GL20 as a biological control agent Lim, H. S.
- Kor. J. Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. v.18 Antifungal antibiotic against fruit rot disease of red pepper from Streptomyces parvullus Lee, I. K.;C. J. Kim;I. K. Yoo;S. D. Kim
- J. Kor. Soc. Agric. Chem. Biotechnol. v.42 Isolation and structural determination of antifungal antibiotic from Streptonyces hygroscopicus MJM1004 Bae, J. Y.;H. J. Kwon;R. W. Suh
- Kor. J. Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. v.24 Isolation and characterization of antifungal compound produced by Aspergillus candidus F1484 Kim, S. U.;S. Y. Lee;S. K. Kim;K. H. Son;Y. K. Kim;S. S. Moon;S. H. Bok
- Kor. J. Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. v.23 The mechanism of biological control of Pseudomonas spp. against Fusarium solani causing plant root-rot disease Lee, E. J.;K. S. Kim;S. H. Hong;J. H. Ha
- MS.Thesis. Antifungal antibiotics of antagonistic bacterium Bacillus sp. YH-16 against Fusalium solani causing plant root rot Kim, H. R.
- Kor. J. Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. v.25 Antifungal activity of Bacillus sp. SS279 and biocontrol of apple white rot fungus, Botryosphaeria dothidea Kim, S. S.;G. J. Joo;J. Y. Uhm;Y. J. Kim;I. K. Rhee
- Kor. J. Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. v.21 Bilolgical properties and structural analysis of novel antifungal antibiotics AF-011A Suh, J. W.;Y. H. Lim;S. H. Kim;B. C. Hyun;C. O. Kim;C. S. Yon;D. K. Lee;K. P. Kim;J. K. Jung;C. H. Lee
- J. Microbiol. Biotech. v.4 Bacillus subtilis YB-70 as a biocontrol agent of Fusarium solani causing plant root rot. Kim, Y. S.;H. S. Lim;S. D. Kim
- MS.Thesis Improvement in antagonistic effect of antagonistic bacterium Bacillus sp. SH14 by transfer of the urease gene Choi, J. K.
- Kor. J. Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. v.24 An antifungal compound against Phytophthora capsici produced by Streptomyces sp. 3D3 Yun, B. S.;C. J. Kim;I. K. Lee;H. Koshino;I. D. Yoo
- Kor. J. Appl. Microbiol.Bioltechnol. v.23 Characterization and structural determination of an antifungal compound produced by Pseudomonas aeruginosa KGM-100 Kim, K. S;S. H. Hong;E. J. Lee;Y. B. Park;Y. T. Park;J. H. Ha
- Ministry of Agriculture v.13-47 Biological control of phytopathogenic microorganisms Kim, S. D.
- Kor. J. Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. v.21 Concanamycin B, active substance against Phytophythora capsici produced by Streptomyces neyagawaensis 38D10 Strain Kim, C. J.;I. K. Lee;B. S. Yun;I. D. Yoo
- Kor. J. Mycol. v.24 Antifungal acticities of Metarhizium anisopliae against Fusarium oxysporum, Botrytis cinerea, and Alternaria solani. Kang. S. C.;Y. G. Lee;Y. H. Kim
- Kor. J. Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. v.24 Isolation amd identification of Streptoverticillium sp. NA-4803 producing antifungal substance Lim, S. D.;S. K. Yoon;M. S. Lee;W. H. Yoon;C. H. Kim
- Kor. J. Appl. Microbiol. Mycol. v.23 Study on the Screening and development of antibiotics in the Mushrooms.-the screening of fungal antibiotics in Basidomycetes(I) Lee, D. K.;Y. C. Su;S. S. Park;T. J. Min
- Kor. J. Mycol. v.18 Effect of temperature and nutrition affecting oospore formation of Phytophthora capsici causing red pepper fruit rot Chung, B. K.;M. J. Kang
- Kor. J. Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. v.21 Taxonomy, purification and physicochemical properties of novel antifungal antibiotics AF-011A Kim, S. H.;B. C. Han;J. W. Suh;C. O. Kim;C. S. Yon;D. K. Lee;K. P. Kim;J. K. Jung;Y. H. Lom;C. H. Lee
- Kor. J. Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. v.21 Identification of the antibiotic producing Clostridium sp. KH-431 and purification of the antibiotic Hong, S. H.;M. J. Kim;Y. B. Park;J. K. Lee;J. H. Ha
- Wiliilams Wilkins Bergey's manual of determinative bacteriolohy.9th. Holt, J. G.;N. R. Krieg;P. H. A. Sneath;J. T. Staley;S. T. Wiliilams
- Anal. Biochem. v.160 Universal chemical assay for the detection amd determination of siderophoers Schwyn, B.;J. B. Neilands
- J. Kor. Soc. Agric. Chem. Biotechnol. v.41 Isolation and identification of Bacillus sp. LAM 97-44 producing antifungal antibiotics Lee, N. W.;C. S. Kim;J. H. Do;I. C. Jung;H. W. Lee;D. H. Lee
- Kor. J. Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. v.24 An isochromanequinone compound produced by Micromonospora sp. SA-264 Yeo, W. H.;B. S. Yun;K. S. Whang;C. O. Lee;S. H. Yu
- Physiol. Plant. Path. v.20 High frequence spontaneous mutation to agrocin 84 resistance in Agrobacterium tumefacience and A. rhizogenes Cooksey, D. A.;L. W. Moore
- Kor. J. Appl. Microbiol. Bioeng. v.12 Combination of colony formation and congo red reaction for detecting intra and extra- cellular cellulolytic activities Lee, D. S.;H. K. Kim;M. Y. Park