- Volume 29 Issue 3
Inhibitory Mechanisms of Cell Cycle Regulation Induced by Indole-3-carbinol in Hepatocellular Carci-noma HepG2 Cells.
간암 세포주에서의 Indole-3-Carbinol에 의해 유도되는 세포주기 억제 기전
- 김동우 (한양대학교 의과대학 일반외과교실) ;
- 이광수 (한양대학교 의과대학 일반외과교실) ;
- 김민경 (유전학교실 및 의과학연구소) ;
- 조율희 (유전학교실 및 의과학연구소) ;
- 이철훈 (유전학교실 및 의과학연구소)
- Published : 2001.09.01
The naturally occurring chemical indole-3-carbinol (13C), found in vegetables of the Brassica genus, is a promising anticancer agent that was shown previ- ously to induce a Gl cell cycle arrest of human breast cancer cell lines, independent of estrogen receptor signaling. The anticancer activity of 13C and the possible mechanisms of its action were explored in a human hepatocellular carcinoma cell line, HepG2. Treatment of HepG2 cells with 13C suppressed the growth of the cells. The growth sup- pression caused by 13C (
Indole-3-carbinol;cell cycle regulation;HepG2 cells
- J. Biol. Chem v.273 Indole-3-carbinol inhibits the expression of cyclin-dependent kinase-6 and induces a G1 cell cycle arrest of human breast cancer cells independent of estrogen receptor signaling Cover, C. M.;S. J. Hsieh;S. H. Tran;G. Hallden;G. S. Kim;L. F. Bjeldanes;G. L. Firestone
- Chemico-Biol. Interact. v.110 Indle-3-carbinol: Anticarcinogen or tumor promoter in brassica vegetables? Dashwood, R. H.
- Science v.274 Cancer cell cycles Sherr, C. J.
- FEBS Lett. v.410 Communication between the extracellular environment, cytoplasmic signalling cascades and the nuclesr cell-cycle machinery Peeper, D. S;R. Bernards
- Nat. Med. v.4 Understanding the cell cycle Nurse, P.;Y. Masui;L. Hartwell
- science v.274 Viewpoint : putting the cell cycle on order Nasmyth, K.
- Nature v.396 Cell suicide for beginners Raff, M.
- Anticancer Res. v.19 Anti-estrogenic activities of indole-3-carbinol in cervical cells: Implication for prevention of cervical cancer Yuan, F.;D. Z. Chen;K. Liu;D. W. Sepkovic;H. L. Bradlow;K. Auborn
- Int. J. Biochem. Cell Biol. v.29 Regulation of CDK/cyclin complexes during the cell cycle Arellano, M.;S. Moreno
- Trends Cell Biol. v.6 Chemical inhibitors of cyclin-dependent Kinases Meijer, L.
- Adv. Cancer Res. v.68 Genetic alterations of cyclins, cyclin-dependent kinases,and Cdk inhibitors in human cancer Hall, M.;G. Peters
- Curr. Opin. Cell Biol. v.7 Cyclin dependent kinase regulation Lees, E.
- Oncogene Report. v.5 Inhibition of aberrant proliferation and induction of apoptosis in preneoplastic human mammary epithelial cells by natural phytochemicals Katdare, M.;M. P.Osborne;N. T. Telang
- Mol. Cell. Biol. v.17 Ras links growth factor signaling to the cell cycle machinery via regulation of cyclin D1 and the Cdk inhibitor p27KIP1 Aktas, H.;H. Cai;G. M. Cooper
- Cancer. J. Sci. Am. v.4(Suppl 1) Control of eukaryotic cell cycle progression by phosphorylation of cyclin-dependent kinases Morgan, D. O.;R. P. Fisher;F. H. Espinoza
- Cancer Res. v.59 Indole-3-carbinol and tamoxifen cooperate to arrest the cell cycle of MCF-7 human breast cancer cells Cover, C. M.;S. J. Hsieh;E. J. Cram;C. Hong;J. E. Riby;L. F. Bjeldanes;G. L. Firestone
- Gan To Kagaku Ryoho v.22 Cell cycle regulation by anticancer agent Nomoto, T.;K. Nishio;N. Saijo
- Science. v.274 Cell cycle checkpoints: prevention an identity crisis Elledge, S. J.
- Anticancer Res. v.19 Induction of apoptosis in MCF-7 cells by indole-3-carbinol is independint of p53 and bax Ge, X.;F. A. Fares;S. Yannai
- Nature v.374 Principles of CDK regulation Morgan, D. O.