- Volume 29 Issue 3
Production of Portopectinase from Bacillus subtilis EK11
Bacillus subtilis EK11로부터 Protopectinase 생산
- 문철환 (경남대학교 자연과학대학 생명과학부) ;
- 최종수 (경남대학교 자연과학대학 생명과학부) ;
- 이승철 (경남대학교 자연과학대학 생명과학부) ;
- 황용일 (경남대학교 자연과학대학 생명과학부)
- Published : 2001.09.01
In plant tissues intercellular cementing portion called as middle lamella consists of high proportion of protopectin that is water insoluble form of pectin on their backbone Protopectinase (PPase) a heterogeneous group of enzymes that hydrolyze or dissolve the insoluble protopectin in plant tissues by restricted depolymerization liberates water solu- ble pectin with the resultant separation of plant tissues that have been protected against environmental shock by rigid cel wall . Bacillus subtilis EKll was most effective for PPase Production For increasing of PPase productivity effects of glucose concentrations, pHs and aeration rates were studied in batch culture The most proper concentra- tion of glucose pH and air condition for PPase Production were 1% 8.0 and lvvm respectively In these condi- tion PPase productivity was
Bacillus subtilis EK11;portopectinase;fed-batch culture
- J. Gen. Microbiol. v.81 Studies on the formation of bacitracin by Bacillus licheniformis: Effect of glucose Haavik, H. I.
- Agric. Biol. Chem. v.48 Purification amd some properties of a protopectin-solubilizing enzyme from Galactomyces reesei strain L. Sakai, T.;S. Yoshitake
- Agric. Biol. Chem. v.54 Purification amd some properties of a protopectin-solublizing enzyme that has potent activity in sugar beet protopectin Sakai, T.;T. Sakamoto
- Phytochemistry v.17 Metabolism of polymethylgalacturonate in apple fruit cortical tissue during ripening Knee, M.
- Methods in Enzymol. v.161 Protopectiase from yeasts and yeast-like fungus Sakai, T.
- New York State Agricultural Experiment Station(Geneva)Bull no.689;1;932;833 A new method for enzymic clarification of unfermented apple juice Kertesz, Z. I.
- Proc. Eur. Brew. Conv.(Estoril) v.15 Brewing with barley and enzymes-Areview Nielsen, E. B.
- Agric. Biol. Chem. v.46 Purification and crystallization of a protopectin-solubilizing enzyme from Trichosporon penicillatum Sakai, T.;Okushima, M.
- J. Text. Stud. v.10 The chemistry of texture in fruits and vegetables Van Buren, J. P.
- Anal. Biochem. v.54 New method for quantitative determination of uronic acid Bluemenkractz, N.;G. Asboe-Hansen
- Plant Rissue Cult. Lett. v.7 Isolation of plant mesophyll protoplasts with an endo-polygalactruonase from Trichosporon penicillatum Misui, T.;N. Hashimoto;K. Deguchi;M. HiranolI. Igaue
- Agric. Biol. Chem. v.42 Protopectin-solubilizing enzyme from Trichosporon penicillatum Sakai, T.;M. Okushima
- Shokuhin Kogyo v.17 Treatment of waste rind of citrus fruits and extraction of the components Miyazaki, H.;K. Terata
- J. Gen. Microbiol. v.84 Studies on the formation of bacitracin by Bacillus licheniformis: Role of catabolte repression and organic acids Haavik, H. I.
- Kor. J. Appl. Microbiol. Biotechol. v.27 Effect of medium composition on protopectinase production from Bacillus subtilis EK11 Lee, D. H.;E. K. Park;C. H. Mun;J. U. Ha;S. C. Lee;Y. I. Hwang
- Tren. Food Sic. Technol. v.6 Perspectives in the textural evaluation of plant foods Jackman, R. L.;D. W. Stanley
- J. Food Sci. v.60 Enzymatic maceration of vegetables with protopectinases Nakamura, T.;R. Hours;T. Sakai
- Longman Scientific & Technical The Growing Plant Cell Wall: Chemical amd Metabolic Analysis Fry, S. C.
- Agric. Biol. Chem. v.48 Purification, crystallization and some properties of endopolygalacturonase from Kluyveromyces fragilis Sakai, T.;M. Okushima;S. Yoshitake
- Dev. Food Aci. v.2 Utilization of pectic enzymes in food production Rombouts, F. M.;W. Pilnik
- Agric. Chem. Biotechnol. v.40 Recovery yields of protopectinase depending on treatments of organic solvents Lee, S. C.;H. G. Yuk;Y. I. Hwang
- Biochem. J. Molecular cohesion in plant cell walls Rees, D. A.;N. J. Wight
- Process Biochem. v.13 Enzymes in fruit and vegetable juice technology Rombouts, F. M.;W. Pilnik
- Food Rechnol. v.45 Pectin's functionality finds use in fatreplacer market Pszczola,D. E.