- Volume 5 Issue 3
Same as-built drawings in national roadway bridges in Korea were examined. As a result, many bridge piers were found whose aspect ratios are in the vicinity of 2.5. These columns are expected to do shear-flexure behaviour, but the previous research works considered flexure behaviour columns only. In the study, therefore, a shear-flexure behaviour column was selected as the model pier, and quasi static test on the full and 1/2 scale models was carried out. From the test results, the scale effect on the seismic performance evaluation was analyzed, and the seismic performance of the model bridge pier without seismic details was evaluated by the capacity spectrum method.
- 도로교 설계기준 건설교통부
- 기존교량의 내진보강 방안 연구 시설안전기술공단
- 한국도로공사 도로연구소 연구보고서 고강도 콘크리트를 이용한 철근콘크리트 기둥과 합성기둥의 거동 및 해석 한국도로공사
- 한국지진공학회논문집 v.3 no.2 단일주 원형 철근콘크리트 교각의 내진거동에 관한 준정적 실험 정영수(외3인)
- ATC-40 v.1 Seismic evaluation and retrofit of concrete buildings Applied Technology Council
- NIST Building Science Series 166 Inelastic behavior of full-scale bridge columns subjected to cyclic loading Stone, W.C.;Cheok, G.S.
- Technical Report NCEER-93-0010 Seismic performance of shear-critical rein-forced concrete bridge piers Mander, J.B.;Waheed, S.M.;Chaudhary, M.T.A.:Chen, S.S.