- Volume 17 Issue 3
Generally, remote sensing is useful to obtain the quantitative and qualitative information of a wide area. For monitoring earth resources and environment, land cover classification of remotely sensed data are needed over increasingly larger area. The objective this study is to propose the process for land cover classification method over a wide area using multi-scene satellite data. Land cover of Korean peninsula was extracted from a Landsat TM and ETM+ mosaic created from 23 scenes at 100-meter resolution. Well-known techniques that used to general image processing and classification are applied to this wide area classification. It is expected that these process is very useful to promptly and efficiently grasp of small scale spatial information such as national territorial information.
- Introductory Digital Image Processing: A Remote Sensing Perspective Jensen, J.R.
- Remote Sensing Digital Image Analysis Richards, J.A.;X. Jia
- Introduction to Remote Sensing Campbell, J.B.
- Remote Sensing and Image Interpretation Lillesand, T.M.;R.W. Kieffer
- Photogrammetric Engineering & Remote Sensing v.63 no.10 Landscape Cover-Type Modeling Using a Multi-Scene Thematic Mapper Mosaic Homer, C.G.(et al.)
- 다목적실용위성 영상을 이용한 북한 지역의 토지피복현황도 작성 이규성(외)
- 인공위성 영상자료를 이용한 토지피복분류 환경부;한국환경정책평가연구원
- 측량학원론(Ⅰ) 유복모
- Photogrammetric Engineering & Remote Sensing v.57 no.1 Development of a land-cever characteristics database for the contierminous U.S. Loveland, T.R.(et al.)
- 한국GIS학회 2000년도 추계학술대회 자료집 다목적 실용위성영상을 이용한 이북지역의 토지피복 분석에 관한연구 민숙주;김계현;김현명