- Volume 17 Issue 2
A new species of anascan Bryozoa, Cauloramphus Korensis, is described from two localities of the Yellow Sea, Korea. The new species is similar to C. spiniferum in the characteristics of cryptocyst, the location of distal spines, distal crescentic cap and more or less perpendicular proximal spines, but can easily be distinguished by the presence of brown spines, rare distal spines and hooked rostrum. The genus Cauloramphus is newly reported from Korea.
- Issed. dal;nevostochn morei SSSR v.5 Bryozoa of the Order Cheilostomata in the northerm part of the Japanese Sea. Androsova, E. I.
- Proc. United States Nat. Mus. v.72 no.14 Fossile and recent Bryozoa of the Gulf of Mexico region. Canu, F.;R. S. Bassler
- Center for Pacific Northwest Studies no.23 Intertidal Bryozoa (Cheilostomata) of the Kodiak Vicinity, Alaska. Dick, M. H.;R. P. Ross
- Pvt. Ltd. Bryozoa of theNortherm Seas of the U.S.S.R. Amerind Publishing Co. Lluge, G. A.
- Listing of recent species of Cheilostome Bryozoa . Horowitz, A. S.
- Division Malacostega(4). Bull. Lib. Art and Sci. Course, Sch. Med. v.9 Studies on Japanese anascan Bryozoa 6. Mawatari, S.;S. F. Mewatari
- Allan Hancock Expiditions v.14 no.1 Bryozoa of the Pacific Coast of America. Part 1. Cheilostomata-Anasca. Osubrn, R. C.
- British Anascan Bryozoans. Ryland, J. S. ;P. J. Hayward
- Arkiv for Zoologi v.33A no.12 Cheilostomata Anasca (Bryozoa) collected by Prof. D. Sixten Book's Expidition to Japan and the Bonin Island,1914 Silen, L.
- The Bryozoa v.13 Taxonomic atlas of the benthic fauna of the Santa Maria Basin and Western Santa Barbara Channel Soule, D. F. ;J. D. Soule ;H. W. Chaney