- Volume 17 Issue 2
The life history of Obelia bicuspidata Clarke, 1975 (Hydrozoa, Campanulariidae) was studied in its habitats, Jak-yk Island, Korea and in the laboratory It grows mainly attaching to the under sides of small rocks immersed in muddy shores, or the shade surfaces of oyster shells. The hydoids liberate medusae. The medusa buds develope twice per year, during from March to June and from September to October The optimum water temperature for the hydroids is between 4
- Growth and from in calyptoblastic hydroids. v.85 I. Comparison of campanularian, sertularian andplumularian. J. Morph Berrill. N. J
- U.S.A Can. J. Zool. v.68 Seasenal cycle of activity and inactivity in some hydroids from Virginia and South Carolina Calder. D. R.
- J.Linn. Soc.(Zool) v.43 Notes on the hydrozoa of the Norfork coast. Hamond. R.
- J. mar. biol. Ass. v.7 On a collection of hydroids from South India. Ⅱ. Suborder Thecata (excluding family Plumulariidae). Mammen. T. A.
- Kor. J. Syst. Zool. v.6 Systematic study on the maeine hydroids(Cnidaria: Hydrozoa) in korea. Park, J. H.
- Kor. J. Syst. Zool v.11 Hydroids(Cnidaria: Hydrozoa: Hydroida) from Chindo Island, Korea. Park, J. H.
- Kor. J. Syst. Zool v.9 Marine hydroids (Cnidaria Hydrozoa: Hydroida) from Cheju Island, Korea Park, J. H.
- Nine unrecorded species. J. Kor. Res. Inst. Brtter Liv. v.31 A systematic study on the marine hydroids in Korea 7. Roh, B. J. : J. H. Park
- Bolm Inst. Oceanogr. S. Paulo v.5 Hydrozoa e Scyphozoa existentes no Instituto Oceanografico Ⅱ. Vannucci, M.
- Zool. Meded. Leiden v.26 Exotic hydroids in the collection of the Rijksmuseum van Nataurlijke Historie and the Zoological Museum at Amsterdam
- Mar. Biol v.7 The life cycle of Clytia attenuata (Calyptoblastea: Campanulariidae) West, D. L.; R. W. Renshaw