- Volume 43 Issue 4
Estimation of Design Rainfall by the Regional Frequency Analysis using Higher Probability Weighted Moments and GIS Techniques(I)
고차확률가중모멘트법에 의한 지역화빈도분석과 GIS기법에 의한 설계강우량 추정(I) -동질성의 지역구분 방법을 중심으로-
- 이순혁 (충북대학교 농과대학) ;
- 박종화 (충북대학교 농과대학) ;
- 류경식 (충북대학교 대학원) ;
- 지호근 (충북대학교 대학원) ;
- 전택기 (충북대학교 대학원) ;
- 신용희 (충북대학교 대학원)
- Published : 2001.07.01
It is matter of common knowledge to give impetus to the water resources development to cope with increasing demand and supply for the water utilization project including agricultural living and industrial water owing to the economic and civilization development in recent years. Regional design rainfall is necessary or the design of the dam reservoir levee and drainage facilities for the development of various kinds of essential waters including agricultural water. For the estimation of the regional design rainfall classification of the climatologically an geographically homogeneous regions should be preceded preferentially This study was mainly conducted to derive the optimal regionalization of the precipitation data which can be classified by the climatologically and geographically homogeneous regions all over the regions except Cheju and Wulreung islands in Korea. A total of 65 rain gauges were used to regional analysis of precipitation. Annual maximum series for the consecutive durations of 1, 3, 6, 12, 24, 36, 48 and 72hr were used for various statistical analysis. Both K-means clustering and mean annual precipitation methods are used to identify homogeneous regions all over the regions. Nine and five homogeneous regions for the precipitation were classified by the K-means clustering and mean annual methods, respectively. Finally, Five homogeneous regions were established by the trial and error method with homogeneity test using statistics of
- 기상년보 기상청
- 한국농공학회지 v.32 no.2 설계강우의 지역화 분석 김태철;노재경
- 임진강유역 종합수문관측 시스템 타당성 조사 및 기본 계획 수립 한국수자원공사
- U.S.G.S., Open File Report Characteristics of Frequency Curves Based on a Theoretical 1,000 Year Record in Ref. 7 Benson,M.A.
- U.S.G.S., Water Supply Paper 1543-A Flood Frequency Analysis Dalrymple,T.
- Journal of Hydraulic Engineering v.121 no.11 Regional Frequency Analysis of Extreme Precipitation in Louisiana Naghavi,B.;F.X.Yu
- Water Resources Research v.26 no.1 Regional Analysis of Precipitation Annual Maxima in Washington State Schaefer,M.G.
- SYSTAT 8.0 Statistics SYSTAT