- Volume 10 Issue 1
Effect of Environmental Factors on the Properties of Polymeric Material(II) : Temperature and Ozone Exposure Time
고분자재료의 물성에 미치는 환경인자의 영향(II) : 온도 및 오존 노출시간
- 박찬영 (부경대학교 화학공학부) ;
- 박성수 (부경대학교 화학공학부) ;
- 민성기 (부경대학교 화학공학부)
- Published : 2001.02.01
This study examined blends of styrene butadiene rubber(SBR) and chloroprene rubber(CR) prepared from an open 2-roll mill following the conventional polymer blend method for a wide range of the blend composition. Rubber vulcanizates were manufactured by hot press and then mechanical properties, heat and ozone resistance of the specimens were examined. Due to the post cure during the aging test, hardness of vulcanizates was increased. It was found that the undesirable characteristics of heat and ozone resistance of pure SBR was significantly improved through the blending of SBR with CR.
SBR;CR;heat resistance;ozone resistance;vulcanizates;post cure
- J. Appl. Polym. Sci. v.39 Studies on Binary and Ternary Blends of Polypropylene with ABS and LDPE. Ⅱ. Impact and Tensile Properties Gupta,A.K.;A.K.Jain;B.K.Ratnam;S.N.Maiti
- J. Appl. Polym. Sci. v.37 Compatibility of Epoxidized Natural Rubber with Thermoplastic and Thermosetting Resins Kallitsis,J.K.;N.K.Kalfoglou
- Rubbery Materials and their Compounds Brydson,J.A.
- Rubber Chem. Technol. v.50 Compatibilization of Rubber Blends through Phase Interaction Bauer,R.F.;E.A.Dudley
- J. Appl. Polym. Sci. v.32 Short Fiber-Reinforced Thermoplastic Elastomers from Blends of Natural Rubber and Polyethylene Akhtar,S.;P.P.De;S.K.De
- Polym. Plast. Technol. Eng. v.32 no.3 Blends of Epoxidized Natural Rubber with Chloroprene Rubber Kim,B.K.;I.H.Kim
- ASTM Designation, D 2084 76T
- Handbook of Elastomer-New Developments and Technology Coran,A.Y.
- ゴム 技術の 基礎 山下 晋三
- Physical Testing of Rubber(2nd ed.) Brown,R.P.
- ASTM Designation, D-412-66T
- ASTM Designation, D-573
- 한국환경과학회지 v.9 no.6 고분자 재료의 물성에 미치는 환경인자의 영향 : 오일 및 오존반응 시간 박찬영
- J. Appl. Polym. Sci. v.38 Compatibilization of Natural Rubber-Polyolefin Thermoplastic Elastomer Blends by phase Modification Choudhury,N.R.;A.K.Bhowmi