- Volume 10 Issue 1
Optimal Operation Condition of Spray Drying Sorber for Simultaneous Removal of Acidic and Organic Gaseous Pollutants
산성 및 유기성 가스의 동시제거를 위한 준건식 세정시스템의 적정 운전 조건
- 백경렬 (청양대학 환경공업과) ;
- 구자공 (한국과학기술원 토목공학과 환경시스템연구실)
- Published : 2001.02.01
The effect of major operating parameters in spray drying sorber(=SDS) for automatic control for the simultaneous removal of acidic and organic gaseous pollutants from solid waste incinerator was performed. The field experiment was carried out in pilot scale test for the quantification of major operating parameters of hydrophilic and the hydrophobic pollutants. The removal efficiencies of
Spray drying sorber;
- JAPCA v.36 Application of Dry Scrubbing to Hazardous Waste Incineration Kroll,P.J.;Williamson,P.
- Ph.D. Dissertation, Univ. of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Simultaneous Collection of SO₂and NOx via Spray Drying ; Using Sodium Based and Calcium Based Sorbents with Select Additives Yuan,C.S.
- EPA/600/7-85/038, PB86-136165 Modeling of SO₂ Removal in Spray Dryer Flue Gas Desulfurization System Damle,A.S.
- AIChE v.6 Heat and Mass Transfer in Spray Drying Dlouhy,J.;Gauvin,W.H.
- Chem. Engr. Technol. v.10 Tentative Modeling of Spray Dry Scrubbing of SO₂ Karlsson,H.T.;Klingspor,J.
- Proceeding of the International Conference on Municipal Waste Combustion v.2 Development of Good Combustion Practices to Minimize Air Emission from Municipal Waste Combustors Leison,L.P.(et al.)
- Doctoral Dissertation, Univ. of Tenn. A Mechanistic Spray Dryer Mathematical Model Based on Film Theory to Predict Sulfur Dioxide Absorption and Reaction by Calcium Hydroxide Slurry in the Constant Rate Period Partridge,G.P.
- JAPCA v.33 Activated Wet-Dry Scrubbing of SO2 Karlsson,H.T.(et al.)
- Proc. of the International Conference on Municipal Waste Combustion v.2 Operating Experience with Three APC Design on Municipal Incineration Mcclanahan,D.(et al.)
- Spray Drying Handbook Masters,K.
- Chem. Eng. Sci. v.29 Mathematical Model for Spray Drying Parti,M.;Palancz,B.
- Environmental Progress v.7 no.2 Important Issues Related to Air Pollution at Municipal Solid Waste Facilities Savage,G.M.;Bordson,D.L.;Diaz,L.F.
- Authoritative Answer to Common Question on Resource Recovery and Integrated Waste Management Konheim & Kotchan, INC.;Foster Wheeler Power Systems, INC.
- JAPCA v.42 no.1 Current Status of the ADVACATE Process for Flue Gas Desulfurization Hall,B.W.(et al.)
- JAPCA v.42 no.8 Summary of the 1991 EPRI/EPA/DOE SO₂ Control Symposium Dalton,S.M.(et al.)
- JAPCA v.37 Improved Spary Dry Scrubbing through Grinding of FGD Recycle Material Klingspor,J.S.