- Volume 10 Issue 1
Study on the Sound Absorbing Characteristics of Recycled Materials -Based on used Paper and Cigarette Filters-
재생 자원의 흡음특성에 관한 연구 -폐지와 담배필터를 중심으로-
- 최창하 (선문대학교 환경공학과) ;
- 조해용 (선문대학교 환경공학과) ;
- 이주민 (선문대학교 환경공학과)
- Published : 2001.02.01
In this study, development of new sound absorbent which is safety, economical and efficient with using recycled materials is tried for substitution of commercial sound absorbent. The sound absorbents, used in this investigation, were made of used paper or filters of cigarette butts. With the variation of the material densities, sound absorptions of materials were measured. The impedance tube method is used for measuring sound absorption coefficient of the new sound absorbent materials. The measured frequency range was 250Hz to 4000Hz in 1/3 octave band. The sound absorption coefficient of the commercial materials and that of the materials synthesized in the our laboratory show almost same value.
sound absorbent;recycled materials;impedance tube;sound absorption coefficient
- KS F 2814 관내법에 의한 건축 재료의 수직 입사 흡음률 측정 방법 한국산업규격
- Principles and Application Fig. 4. Comparison between the measured absorption coefficient of two cigarette filter absorbent sample of Room Acoustics Cremer,L.;Muler,H.
- ASTM C 284-90a Standard Method for Impedance and Absorption of Acoustical Materials by the Impedence Tube Method American Society of Testing and Materials
- JIS,A.,1405 Methods of Test for Sound Absorption of Acoustical Materials by the Tube Method JS Association
- 소음·진동 편람 박철희(외)
- Applied Acoustics v.3 Acoustical properities of fibrous absorbent material Delany,M.E.;Bazley,E.N.
- KS F 2805 잔향실법 흡음률의 측정방법 한국산업규격
- Applied Acoustics Porges,G.
- Acoust. Soc. Am. v.28 no.2 Theory of propagation of waves in a fluid-saturated porous solid, J. Fig. 4. Comparison between the measured absorption coefficient of two cigarette filter absorbent samples Biot,M.A.