- Volume 30 Issue 1
This study was carried out to isolate saponin compounds from red-ginseng efflux, which was produced during the industrial processing of red-ginseng from fresh ginseng. We isolated crude saponin from the efflux extract (moisture content 35.0%) by using Diaion HP-20 adsorption method. Non-saponin fraction, which was adsorbed on Diaion HP-20 resin, was removed by eluating with
- Korean Ginseng Korea Ginseng & Tobacco Research Institute
- Tetrahedron Lett. v.12 On genuine sapogenin of ginseng Shibata S.;Tanaka O.;Sato M.;Tsushima S.
- Chem Pharm Bull v.31 Saponin of red ginseng Besso H.;Kasai R.;Sarubatari Y.;Fuwa T.;Tanaka O.
- Chem Pharm Bull. v.32 Further studies on dammarane-saponins of ginseng root Matsura H;Kasai R.;Sarubatari Y.;Fuwa T.;Kunuhiro K.;Tanaka O.
- Japan J. Pharmacol v.23 Pharmacological studies of neural saponins(GNS) of Panax ginseng root Nabata H.;Saito H.;Tagagi K.
- European J. Csancer v.15 Induction of phenotypic reverse transformation by ginsenosides in cultured in Morris Hepatimacells Odashima S.;Makayabu Y.;Honjo N.;Abe H.;Arichi S.
- Phytotheraphy Res v.5 Effect of ginsenoside RG on insulin binding in mice liver and brain membranes Elma J. T.;IlianE. Z.;Cristian I. H.
- J Natural Products v.53 Facilitationof protein biosynthesis by ginsenoside-Rb administration in diabetic rats Yokozawa Y.;Oura H.;
- Acta Pharmacological Sinica 7 v.7 Benifical Changes in Prostacyclin and thromboxane A by ginsenosides in my ocardial infarction and referfusion injury of dogs Fang Y. X.;Shen N.;Chen X.
- J. Enthophamacology v.44 A comparative pharmacological investigation of Ashwagagandha and ginseng Grandhi A.;Mujiumdar A. M.;Patwardhan B. I.
- Planta Medica v.38 Preparation of antilipolytic subtance from Panax ginseng Ando T.
- J Ginseng Res. v.22 Improved method for the preparation of crude ginseng saponin Kim S. K.;Kwak Y. S.;Kim S. W.;Hwang S. Y.;Ko Y. S.;Yoo C. M.