- Volume 12 Issue 1
Objectives : The aims of this study were to investigate the factors of headache and to evaluate the effects of oriental medical therapy on headache. Methods : 45 patients were classified into several groups by oriental medical classification and also by IHS classification. they were treated with acupuncture therapy and herbal medicines. Results : The results were as follows 1. 55.6% of patients has etiologic factors. 2. Self-reports showed that 15 patients were introvertive and 4 patients were nervous. 3. Sleep disorders, digestive troubles, and dizziness were accompanied with some patients. 4. After the oriental medical therapy, 15 patients didn't feel an ache, 11 patients were improved a little, 8 patients didn't recovered, and 11 patients could not be known. Conclusions : In conclusion, the present results suggest that oriental medical therapy has effects on headaches.
- 東醫精神醫學 황의완;김지혁
- 두통클리닉 하영일
- 대한한의학회지 v.9 no.2 韓方神經精神科 영역의 頭痛에 關한 臨床的 考察 文충模;李相龍
- 대한한의학회지 v.13 no.1 頭痛의 韓方治療에 關한 硏究 강수일;신용철;강석균
- 동의신경정신과학회지 v.11 no.2 頭痛의 原因 分類와 鍼灸治療에 대한 文獻的 考察 김성욱;구병수
- 동의신경정신과학회지 v.11 no.1 神經精神科를 來院한 頭痛患者에 대한 臨床的 考察 沈相敏;許聖;具柄壽
- Headache v.40 no.1 Psychosocial correlates and impact of chronic tension-type headaches. Holroyd, K.A.;Stensland, M.;Lipchik, G.L.;Hill, K.R.;O'Donnell, F.S.;Cordingly, G.
- Headache v.41 no.5 Tesion-type headache and stressfulevents; the role of selective memory in the reporting of stressors. Wittrock, D.A.;Foraker, S.L.
- Headache v.41 no.1 The role of anger and depression in recurrent headache. Venable, V.L.;Carlson, C.R.;Wilson, J.
- 壽世保元 龔廷賢