- Volume 2 Issue 1
A Study of the Relationship between Spine Distortion and Pain of Elementary and Middle School Students - through moire measurement and questionnaire investigation -
초.중학생의 척추비틀림과 통증과의 관계고찰 - 경근무늬(모아레) 측정법과 설문지 조사를 통해 -
- Yoo, Han-Keel (Dept. of East-West Medicine, Kyung Hee University) ;
- Shin, Byung-Cheul (Dept. of Oriental Rehabilitation Medicine, Collage of Oriental Medicine, Won Kwang University) ;
- Min, Byung-Il (Dept. of East-West Medicine, Kyung Hee University)
- Published : 2001.12.20
Objectives : The aim of this study is to investigate the relationship between spinal distortion and pain in elementary and middle school students. Methods : Using the phase-shifting moire developed by KAIST(Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology) we measured the back surface distortion, and using questionnaire investigation, we investigated the partial pain in 1008 elementary and middle school students(532 boy students(52.8%), 476 girl students(47.2%)) in Seoul in 1999. And, we statistically analyzed the relationship between spinal distortion and partial body pain Results : This study show that the more age increase, the more the pain in head, neck, shoulder, back and low back Increase considerably among the students aged 9 to 15. The ratio of each partial body pain was 28.4%, 19.7%, 18.2%, 18.7%. 16.0% at the age of 9 and 59.7%, 67.4%, 51.8%, 51.8%, 64.4% at the age of 15 respectively. And, it was shown there was a significant correlation between spine distortion and partial body pain area. When the spinal distortion was found at the upper thoracic and cervical area, the students complained the more pain on head, neck and shoulder(p<0.05) and when the spinal distortion was found at the sacral base, the more headache(p<0.05) Conclusions : It is suggested that the significant correlation exist between the spinal distortion and pain and the pain related to spine disorder get more increase as students grow. We have to study further more about Juvenile postural distortion and it's prevention.
- 기능해부학을 위한 관절생리학 신문균(외3인역)
- Chiropractic technique Tomas F. Bergmann.
- 정형물리치료진단학 정형물리치료학회(역)
- Spine. no.13 Induction of scoliosis in the growing rabbit by unilateral rib-growth stimulation Agadir M;Sevastik B;Sevastik J;Persson A;Isberg B
- 충남대학교 보건대학원 석사논문 우리나라 특수학교 여고사의 경견완 및 배요부 통증에 관한 조사 민현옥
- 경북대학교 보건대학원 석사논문 중고등학생들의 책상 및 의자 표준호수 사용여부와 통증호소율 강경열
- 대한통증학회지 v.5 no.2 목덜미와 어깨의 통증에 관한 연구 최중림
- Dan Med Bull. v.142 Headache among 40 year olds in glostrup-an apidemiological survey Hollnagel H;Norrelund N.
- headache. v.18 An epidemiological sutdy of headache in an urban and a rural population in Northern Finland. Nikiforow R;Hokkanen E.
- J Clin. Epidemiol. v.44 Epidemiology of headache in a general population-a prevalence study. Rasmussen, B.K.;Jensen R;Schroll M;Olesen J.
- Headache v.13 The Pontypridd headache survey Waters, W.E.
- Acta Orthop scand. v.53 moire topography in school screening for structrual scoliosis T. Laulund J.O.
- 건강진단법 이준상(역)
- Myofascial pain and dysfunction Janet G.Traver; David G. Simons. Volumel.
- 두개.천골 치료법1. 이주강(역)