- Volume 13 Issue 2
In this paper we prove that for all irreducible complex characters of a finite group, there exist F-representations and a finite degree field extension F ⊇ Q, where Q is the rational number field.
- Theory of groups of finite order(2nd ed.) Burnside, W.
Proc. London Math. Soc.
On groups of order
$p^aq^b$, Ⅰ. Ⅱ Burnside, W.
- Methods representation theory Ⅰ Curtis C.W.;I. Reiner
- Representation theory of finite groups and associative algebras Curtis C.W.;I. Reiner
- Group representation theory Dornhoff, L.
- Pacific J. Math. v.13 no.3 Solvability of groups of odd order Feit, W.;J.G. Thompson
- Character theory of finite groups Isaacs, I.M.
- Algebra, a graduate course Isaacs, I.M.
- The algebraic structure of group rings Passman, D.S.
- Group theory Ⅰ, Ⅱ M. Suzuki