- Volume 13 Issue 2
This paper introduces an hypermedia program supportable for teaching secondary and upper secondary level geometry. This program links users to files written in other softwares and internet web sites to provide information and exploratory environments with softwares. The linkage with the interactive dynamic software(GSP) files to teach hyperbolic geometry is illustrated with sample screens.
- Mathematics Teacher v.89 no.2 The Incredible Three-by-Five Card Lufkin, D.
- Structure and insight van Hiele, P.M.
- Informatics and the teaching of mathematics The Impact of Computer Algebra on the Teaching of Mathematics Neuwirth, E.;D. Johnson(ed.);F. Lovis(ed.)
- Journal of Computers in Mathematics and Science Teaching v.13 no.1 Constructing HyperMedia Artifacts in Math and Science Classrooms Wisnudel, M.
- CABRI Geometry [Software] Larborde, J-M.
- Geometry: A Model of the Universe Hoffer, A.
- Mathematics Teacher v.89 no.4 Theorems in Motion: Using Dynamic Geometry to gain Fresh Insights Scher, D.
- The Geometer's Sketchapd [Software] Klotz, E.
- 대한수학교육학회논문집 v.7 no.2 수학교육에서의 Hypermedia의 활용에 관한 연구: 문제해결 지원체계로서의 효율성을 중심으로 장경윤
- Proceedings of the Sixth Annual International Conference on Technology in Collegiate Mathematics, 1993-11-04~07 A Hypertext Tool for Student Exploration of Fundamental Computer Concepts Russell, C.R.;Dromsky, L.;L. Lum(ed.)
- Space and geometry Breakthoghts in the Psychology of Learning and Teaching Geometry Wirzup, I.;L. Martin(ed.)
- MicroSoft Visual Basic 4.0 [Software] MicroSoft Corp.
- van Hiele levels in secondary school geometry (ERIC document Reproduction Sercive No. ED 220 288) Usiskin, Z.