- Volume 13 Issue 2
Kunihiko Kodaira was born on March 16, 1915, and died on July 26, 1997. He graduated from the University of Tokyo in 1938 with a degree in mathematics. Not content with one degree, he graduated from the physics department at the same University in 1941. He received many honors for his outstanding research. The most noteworthy was the award of the Fields medal in 1954 for his work in algebraic geometry and complex analysis. In 1985, he was awarded the Wolf Prize. In this paper, a short outline of Kodaira's major works and new details of his life are given.
- Kunihiko Kodaira: Collected Works 3 Vols Baily, W.L.(ed.)
- Notice of the A.M.S. v.45 no.11 Kunihiko Kodaira: Mathematician, Friend, and Teacher Hirzebruch, F.
- 수학이 살아야 나라가 산다 Kodaira, K.;김성숙(역);김형보(역)
- Annals of Mathematics v.50 Harmonic fields in Riemannian manifolds (generalized potential theory) Kodaira, K.
- Ann. of Math. v.67 On deformations of complex analytic structures, Ⅰ-Ⅱ Kodaira, K.;D.C. Spencer
- Ann. of Math. v.71 On deformations of complex analytic structures, Ⅲ, Stability theorems for complex structures Kodaira, K.;D.C. Spencer
- Ann. of Math. v.60 On Kahler varieties of restricted types (an intrinsic characterization of algebraic varieties) Kodaira, K.
- Kodaira(첫째 딸, 둘째 딸), 편지 Kodaira
- Notice of the A.M.S. v.45 no.3 Kunihiko Kodaira Spencer, D.C.